“Excellent food, moderate prices”

Enoristorante Spirito Divino
Ranked #292 of 467 Restaurants in La Spezia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Great variety of dishes on the menu, including pasta, meat and seafood. All at very moderate prices (no cover charge). My pollo alla cacciatora, accompanied by grilled vegetables, was delicious. The menu was hand-written on a flipchart, so I guess it changes frequently. We will go there a second time tomorrow, before leaving for Florence.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

I ordered the spaghetti bolagnese. It was DELICIOUS. However the waitress seemed more than disinterested to serve us. Food took a long time. Then we're not offered for any further drinks or service, even when we're were finished eating and table cleared. Then waited for about 10 minutes to pay for our food standing at the register while 1 employee thought it more important to clear our table amongst other things and the other was finishing off their glass of wine. Not sure if the terrible service is worth the food, however delicious it was. More staff would be recommended.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Slow and indifferent service. Did not get our salads, only main courses. Waiter had a really dirty t-shirt. Staff seemed more interested in drinking beer and smoking than serving customers.

1  Thank SissyBar
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

It's been the best ravioli and chicken in Italy. I just had dinner in Levanto and wished I was back here. The place was legit and the food was delicious. We had tiramisu and fruit torte that was a home run. The owner pictured on this sight was out taking care of customers as the other waiter was busy all the while he was taking deliveries for his local. I wish I had another day here so I could go back to eat and thank him for his hospitality!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I met up with friends at Enoristorante Party House late in the evening and decided I would like some Strega and some cheese. Absolutely no problem for the proprietor (whom I now understand to be Giorgio) who, however, insisted that cheese had to be consumed with vino rosso and not Strega. Of course he was right. The cheese platter was excellent as was the wine. We walked back to the hotel nearby telling each other how lucky we'd been to find such a friendly host for our modest needs. Imagine our surprise the next morning (a Sunday) when Giorgio recognised me at the rail station (we were all getting the same train to the Cinque Terre) and told me that he had found my driver licence and credit cards etc. What an amazing coincidence and, apart from anything else, it made me realise even more how much attention he paid to his customers. We had to leave unexpectedly for Antibes later that day (the restorante is closed on Sundays) but Giorgio posted the wallet to me and we have been re-united. In my five weeks away from home this venue will stick out in my mind more than any other. I will be back.

2  Thank Graham E