“The trifecta!”

Ranked #26 of 491 Restaurants in La Spezia
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated in the pedestrian area, close to the "Museo Amedeo Lia", (a true gem, with a collection of more than 1200 works and pieces from the ancient Rome, to the middle age and the 18th century) and to the always animated market of Piazza Cavour, our restaurant is in one of the oldest buildings of the city centre, and has an entrance in a typical "vicolo", a tiny alley beetwen the buildings. In a completely renewed ambient we strive to serve the best of what our territory has to offer, fish, mussels and other crustaceans we buy everyday, and cheese and meat from few trusted local suppliers. Our menu reflects our love for the traditional ligurian cuisine, from traditional kind of pasta, to vegetable soups and pies, and anchovies, octopus and much, much more! We'll always have something suitable for vegetarians (and vegans, too!) Our cellar has the majority of wines from all the Liguria, to the renowned Pigato and Vermentino to others less known but worthy of a try! Last but not least, we strive to offer our services at a fair price, and to make our guests spend the most pleasant moments at our tables,
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The location, food, and service at Vicolo Intherno were all excellent! We found it on Trip Advisor and walked over from our Airbnb, and were seated right away by an extremely friendly waiter. He made a great local wine recommendation, and brought all of our food out quickly and with a smile. I had the mixed fish grill and was served the best prawns I have ever had! My husband had the tuna steak and it was excellent, as well. The place filled up quickly after we arrived, so if you plan to go after 8:00 or so, try to call and make a reservation! All in all, a great experience.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My wife only had one course each, but thoroughly enjoyed the food, and wine. Very pleasant staff and owner. Wished we were more hungry to enjoy more food.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant with some hesitation. While all of the food reviews were positive, there were some comments about service that caused concern. Nevertheless we went, and could not be more pleased with the experience!

Umberto and his staff were personable and attentive. The food was spectacular. We've been in Italy for two weeks and this was one of our best meals. Thank you!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was cosy, the people very friendly and made us feel welcomed. I had stockfish, which was very flavored, it is bot a dish for everyone but for me it was delicious! I say that it is a place where you will feel good! The prices are medium, not too expensive, not cheap also.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I stayed with my family in La Spezia for a week while we visited the Cinque Terre region.

This was our favorite restaurant! We ate dinner here twice both times the food was excellent! Seafood very fresh! Interesting dishes and some great wine recommendations.

I highly recommend this restaurant and La Spezia the city is beautiful!.