See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Where to start? They state on their website that they have a "Free Door to Door Shuttle Service", only they don't. I asked for the shuttle in the morning and the lady at the desk told me to catch a taxi or take the train. I told her that they said on their website they offer this shuttle service, to which she replied: "No, it doesn't say that". SMH. The second issue; they, in fact, have no internet. However, they maintain that it's not their internet service, they have "the best internet", whatever that means and then informed me that it is my brand new MacBook, that doesn't have internet capabilities. I'm sure that my $2,000 computer that works everywhere else on the planet, just doesn't work well enough for their best internet. And to top it all off, they have a bed smaller than a twin, it's kid sized. I would literally pay to never be here again. By the way, the picture on their TripAdvisor profile, is an obvious fake. I hope this place gets shut down, if not for lack of quality, then for being complete liars.

Room Tip: Do not, under any circumstances, ever stay at this hotel. That's the best room.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We were supposed to stay in this hotel on the 20th Nov, however due to the inflexible check-in times.. the property locked up for the night, leaving us with limited choices.

Check in closes at 7pm. We arrived at 8pm as we were hiking and the trail took longer than anticipated. After waiting outside and trying to call the property, there was no answer.. just an answering machine.

If you wish to wish to have flexible travel, wouldn't recommend staying here.
Property made zero effort to contact me via email or phone, to ask me why we hadn't arrived.. or attempt to accomodate us.
Would never have booked this property had I known they were inflexible, and needed hand-holding in customer service basics. Next time, will definitely be checking the check-in times with scrutiny.
I travel quite often and this is the most disappointing customer service I've experienced in awhile! Most places simply give you a quick call to check what's happening.. !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed for one night in a double room with private bathroom, paying an overall 72 euros breakfast included.
Given the nice position (close enough to both the train station and the aquarium) and the price, I am fully satisfied with this hotel.
A little advice: mind the check-in and check-out hours, because they are serious about those. If you think you may need different timing, just call them and they will arrange something.
In our case, we arrived at 9pm and we simply checked in online in the afternoon, so we were able to get in by ourselves (the door opens with a code).
Breakfast is nothing special (croissants, cereals, bread and jam, coffee/cappuccino) but it's actually close to an average Italian breakfast.
The staff is nice; the room we had was, again, nothing special but still clean and comfortable.
All in all, I would recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We arrived before the check-in time, so they told us we should wait till 2 pm. As we were sitting down by the reception (because traveling isn't really exhausting right?), the wonderful host gracefully approached us and said that we have to pay 10€ to sit. Yeah, that happened.
They didn't help with the luggages, and the host bluntly interrupted my friend who was asking him a question because his shift just ended.
They say there's free WiFi, but good luck getting good reception in the rooms. After 8 pm, the entire reception area is closed, so to get some signal we had to sit on the floor. There is also no cellular signal in the entire hotel.
The next morning when we were heading to breakfast (which we thought was included in our booking because the host mentioned it), he again approached us to say that breakfast wasn't included, and we had to pay 10€ for it. It's a good thing we didn't get it because it looked bad anyway.
The only good things I can say about this place really are that it is close to the aquarium and central plaza, and that the pillows are comfy.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2014

Pros
Central location; good value for money; staff helpful - recommended a good restaurant, let us leave luggage for a few hours and got us an 'instant' taxi.
Cons
Up a lot of stairs; breakfast skimpy but coffee was good.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 40carolen