All reviews train station small kitchen main station continental breakfast mini fridge croissants piazza principe cruise terminal stayed one night old city minute walk location is excellent city centre room was spacious very nice hotel port toaster
Reviewed 24 May 2017

It very close to Satione Principe. 5 min walk maximum. Very close to Porto Vecchio. Excellent espresso in bar. Not very generous breakfast, but ok. Very ok for 2-3 nights. Very clean..Quality services.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor for a better view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra D
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Clean large rooms, modern.
Breakfast is fairly limited juices, nice
Focaccia good enough really. Friendly staff.
Good location. Would stay here again without hesitation. Very
To the
Main station and local metro line

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank James B
Reviewed 9 April 2017

I knew from the getgo it wasn't a great hotel, but I nust couldn't find a good hotel in Genova for a reasonable price.
Room - nice, however the bath was not totally clean,
Breakfast - disappointing. Not only was there no variety, not even vegetables, but most of the boxes were empty, even the water bottles, and the staff took a very long time to replace them. Also, so many tables were still dirty from previous diners and the staff didn't bother to clean after them.

But the worst part was, when we wanted to leave our suitcases in the hotel after checkout and go explore the city a little bit, they had no secure option to keep our bags. Just shove them in a closet in the middle of the dining room where anyone might open the door and take them. And they wouldn't keep them in reception or give another solution. We had to give up our one free morning in Genova because we wouldn't leave our suitcases unattended!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank corinne_anne1
Reviewed 23 March 2017

We stayed here prior to heading off on a MSC cruise. It was arrnaged by our travel agent as part of the cruise package. The hotel is excellently located near the port. We could walk to the cruise terminal. It is all downhill!!! The hotel itself very good. It was clean. It is centrally located in the historic city of Genoa. Worth a stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Martin C
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was on a long trip to get to Genova so I needed a bed near the railway station so I selected Britannia
The hotel met my need and met my hopes
Needs: Yes very close to station without the usual troubles that comes with being near a main station - Frankfurt I am thinking of you - Hopes:the room was non smoking, quiet and clean
Breakfast was OK
Staff helpful. City sights were within walking distance
The hotel is really a 3 star but is suited me
And yes I would stay there again

Room Tip: a room at the back is quieter but no views to speak of
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo