“My best gastronomic experience in Genova.”

Le Scuderie Dell'Astronauta
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Scuderie Dell'Astronauta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 2,137 Restaurants in Genoa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: locale ricavato da vecchie scuderie che ospitavano cavalli da tiro per i carri che nella fine 1800 primi 1900 trasportavano le merci varie all'interno ed all'esterno del porto di GENOVA, il tutto perfettamente ristrutturato mantenendo e valorizzando le strutture portanti utilizzate nel periodo. Oggi è possibile gustare la cucina tradizionale Genovese oltre a nuove ricette elaborate dallo staff di cucina mantenendo sempre un ottimo targhet QUALITA' PREZZO
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We were there with a team of 12 people. I took my 7 year old daughter to the dinner although it started in the evening. The staff was fantastic, the waiter explained us everything, the way he offered and described us the different dishes was a complete show, simply fantastic. This was the only place on Genova where I experienced the real Italian kindness and also flexibility. For example my they made a portion of spaghetti bolognese and a nice bucket of strawberry with vanilla ice cream only for her, although none of them were on the menu. We tried a wide range of dishes (from sea food, through cheese plates to local ham plate), all of them were great and very taste. We felt ourselves really like guests should. I suggest to everyone!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We were invited to this restaurant by some friends, from the name an the location you'd never expect to find such a nice restaurant. We had no pizza but several dishes based on fish, everything was excellent.... An desserts were home made an very rich. Even though I wouldn't classify this as a Gluten free place they gave my wife, celiac, several good solutions.
The service was warm and precise.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Traditional dishes served well in a casual friendly environment.
My Italian is nonexistent so I was a bit nervous about going in to a restaurant by myself but I need not have worried. Although the menu had English on it the waiter had multiple languages and a good idea of what I should eat and drink. He asked me some questions about what I liked and informed me that it was artichoke season. I had octopus and artichokes steamed and tossed in oil and garlic as a starter. Everything was tender and delicious. This was followed by potato and cheese ravioli with pesto, all home made simple and delicious.
The waiter even restarted the wifi for me, It was a bit of a quiet Monday night but there were 7 or 8 other tables, mostly Italians. All the staff were lovely and I would definitely recommend this place if you are in the port district of Genoa. Right around the corner from Novotel Genoa City.

2  Thank Robert D
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went due the positive reviews here in TripAdvisor, and experienced the exact as other visitors told. Excellent service, excellent food in less excellent neighborhood. But, believe me, it's well worth of the visit. Ate ravioli with green pesto and white fish in Sisilian way. Loved it. In addition, service was really, really nice. Not bad.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Food is fresh and high quality ingrediants...
Very good and recommanded restaurant !
You must visit this restaurant !!!!

1  Thank Meir G