This hotel was very basic. It was said to be of four star but didnt live up to its expectations. As we had initally planned a last minute trip to genoa, we were pleased that the hotel was in a very good location. The main train station was literally across the road and the main shopping area was only minutes walk away.
The main highlights of the hotel were that the staff were very helpful . A downside was that it being february, the Air Conditioning was not turned on which meant that the rooms were extremely warm! We were told that we could open the windows , but as we were on the 7th floor and were travelling with a young baby, we did not think it was a good idea!
All in all, as our trip was only for two days, we werent too bothered about the hotel, breakfast was good with a standard continental breakfast and rooms were clean. Dont think we will stay here again though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa