“Excellent restaurant with atmosphere ”

Ristorante Ippogrifo
Ranked #55 of 2,195 Restaurants in Genoa
Price range: US$ 82 - US$ 105
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Foce
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is my favorite when I go to Genova to visit my old father. You can feel the privacy and attention to details. The dishes are exceptionally prepared and you can always find seasonal dishes outside of the menu. If you follow the recommendations of the professional waiters you will be delighted.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

First time in Genoa and invited here by a group of colleagues. We had a set menu and although not everything was to my personal taste, the meal was very good. The monk fish was the exception- it was tough, yes really, and tasteless.
The pesto lasagna was excellent.
The staff was extremely good and although the whole place was filled to the gunnels with two large groups (26 in our group alone) and separate diners they managed it all with a smile and no one felt left out.
I would love to come back and enjoy the food again!

1  Thank dutchie50Rotterdam
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Formal, elegant , attentive service. Food is just excellent whatever you go for, from the focaccia to the fish passing through the pasta. It's one of the best in town. I keep going back and quality is always top.

1  Thank Mariomonaco
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Elegant restaurant with very attentive staff. The pasta was delicious and the fish the best we've ever had. Would go back to Genoa just to eat here again. We were taken but this is expensive.

1  Thank Pete's P
Reviewed 18 June 2016

When I go to Genova I make sure I visit this restaurant at least once . I was introduced there by a friend of mine years ago . The food is excellent because it is very well taken care of , whatever you order . Rich selection of wines expensive and not and very attentive service