All reviews full kitchen the main street booked last minute cinque terre great view air conditioning stayed nights small tv sea view top floor fantastic location we loved our stay office apartment stairs terrace bags
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here while visiting Cinque Terre. Private balcony overlooking the port.
Get ready to climb some stairs to get to the room. Believe me it's worth every step.
If I ever go back this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

With my husband, we stayed in a room on the Salita all Castelo, so a street that it is stairs. The room was nice, clean and cute. The best was the windows on the port and the sea.Look trough it was during all day like seeing a document TV series. Edi was so nice with us when we arrived.

Room Tip: Best views
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Pro's:
- location: so central
- view: great, not sea view really which we were expecting, but nice view of the port
- large room size, with full kitchen

Con's:
- bed was SO uncomfortable, literally felt every spring and after a few days it was quite painful
- shower pressure: terrible! May have been more water pressure in the hand washing basin, shower was basically non-existent.

Overall: I would love to stay here again ONLY IF they got a comfortable bed, shower pressure I would begrudgingly deal with.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TRowe87
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Edi room and loved it! A cute little room with a fantastic view. It was clean, comfortable and very fairly priced. We loved sleeping with the windows open and listen to the sea.
I've seen a few complaints that I'd like to speak to also. I can only speak to the Edi room where we stayed but yes, there are a lot of steps. I can't imagine there are many places in the area without steps involved. That's just the geography of the area.
Also, this is not a hotel, it's is "rooms" to let. If you're expecting a big hotel with centralized rooms and an elevator then Riomaggiore might not be the place for you.
That said, we loved our stay and would stay in the Edi room again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This review is for the Liljana which from comments below is run by the same people Be warned 360 steps with suitcase to get to our room. Did not get the private bathroom we had paid for. Or twin bed so I lost the coin toss and got the bunk bed. A long way down and back if you realise they have forgot to leave you a key or bath towel. Very noisy as corridor acts like a chamber so every time someone opened there door to use the loo or shower it reverberated round the building. Awake most of the night by the wind blowing against a loose window partition.

Room Tip: No tip as you won't get what you have booked
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends