All reviews full kitchen the main street booked last minute cinque terre great view air conditioning stayed nights small tv sea view top floor fantastic location we loved our stay office apartment stairs terrace bags
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Pro's:
- location: so central
- view: great, not sea view really which we were expecting, but nice view of the port
- large room size, with full kitchen

Con's:
- bed was SO uncomfortable, literally felt every spring and after a few days it was quite painful
- shower pressure: terrible! May have been more water pressure in the hand washing basin, shower was basically non-existent.

Overall: I would love to stay here again ONLY IF they got a comfortable bed, shower pressure I would begrudgingly deal with.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TRowe87
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the Edi room and loved it! A cute little room with a fantastic view. It was clean, comfortable and very fairly priced. We loved sleeping with the windows open and listen to the sea.
I've seen a few complaints that I'd like to speak to also. I can only speak to the Edi room where we stayed but yes, there are a lot of steps. I can't imagine there are many places in the area without steps involved. That's just the geography of the area.
Also, this is not a hotel, it's is "rooms" to let. If you're expecting a big hotel with centralized rooms and an elevator then Riomaggiore might not be the place for you.
That said, we loved our stay and would stay in the Edi room again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This review is for the Liljana which from comments below is run by the same people Be warned 360 steps with suitcase to get to our room. Did not get the private bathroom we had paid for. Or twin bed so I lost the coin toss and got the bunk bed. A long way down and back if you realise they have forgot to leave you a key or bath towel. Very noisy as corridor acts like a chamber so every time someone opened there door to use the loo or shower it reverberated round the building. Awake most of the night by the wind blowing against a loose window partition.

Room Tip: No tip as you won't get what you have booked
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sh1nesout
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Loved it! At first I was thrown off by the number of stairs in Riomaggiore but that is part of the charm. We would definitely return and rent this same apartment! Loved it! The sunset views from our window were priceless in addition to the sound of the waves while we slept. The location is perfect - we loved staying in Riomaggiore and loved the location of this apartment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LCH0926
Reviewed 29 September 2016

I guess it depends on what you are expecting. We were not disappointed. After 5 flights of stairs which felt like 10, I only wish my suitcase had been smaller (for my husband). The apartment in the Marina was gorgeous. Comfortable bed and a little kitchen upstairs. The bathroom was small but the water was hot and the plumbing worked. We found the stairs to the back alley an easier option even though you had to negotiate the tourists on the marina. We enjoyed the envious stares of them all every night as we watched the sunset from our little balcony with a glass if local wine. A great base to explore CinqueTerre.

Room Tip: Lots kf stairs anywhere so bring a smaller suitcase.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple