“Great location, view and place to relax”
Review of A Pie de Ma

A Pie de Ma
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Riomaggiore
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 46
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A terrace on the sea at the begin of Via dell'Amore in Riomaggiore. Bar is SELF SERVICE; we open restaurant from june to september
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Great place for a glass of wine and some very good light food. We had a cheese and salume plate with glasses of wine. Just beautiful location on a cliff side. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Unfortunately the Via dell Amore has been closed for years an will be closed for a while more. You can compensate some of the loss by having a drink (and/or food) at A Pie de Ma. The views are stunning. when we were there in the morning, there was only one girl to run the business, so I went into the bar for my coffees, which was no problem for me. After all, I came to 5 Terre to walk. The girl was very nice, made excellent coffees and the price as more than fair, especially for such a top location. The view is absolutely fabulous. next time, we will stop there at lunch time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went her for afternoon beers after we got of the train - the view is worth just even popping in! We loved it! Special spot.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We were staying in riomaggiore and had planned to go for dinner and drinks at this place. Unfortunately on the way there we were caught in a torrential downpour. On arrival my partner and I were both saturated and when we eventually found the staff asked for a drink so that we could dry off and have some dinner. We were told at 6.15pm that we could not have a drink in the covered area as all tables were booked for 7pm. After some persuasion we were allowed to stay and have a drink given the torrential rain. By 7pm no reservations had arrived and a group of young boys approached the waitress asking if they could eat there as the reservation had not arrived. Straight away the waitress took the reservation sign off their table. We asked the same thing and were told no that 4 other tables were booked for 7 and we must leave. By 7.30 the reservations still had not arrived and we asked again if we could eat there and were told no as the 7pm reservations may turn up. I found this farcical given the tretcherous weather conditions and we were forced to leave the restaurant and sent back out into the heavy rainstorm. I would not spend another penny in this place. The service leaves a lot to be desired and the staff could do with some etiquette training. Such a shame as I was looking forward to visiting this place. I would never go back after this experience!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Great bar seating area if you just want a drink and light bites. And a great resturant if you are looking for dinner. Amazing reviews. Make sure to book for the resturant.