We stayed in II Parco for 3 nights and wish we could have stayed longer. The view was absolutely amazing! We did not think we were able to get an ocean view but Marta made it happen. Our room was immaculate and spacious. This was our favorite place we stayed over our 18 day trip in Italy. We had great air conditioning, which was AWESOME considering every other nice hotel we stayed had very little. The breakfast was great. Marta and her staff were very nice and accomadated us when we wanted to stay longer than we had planned. Marta made it happen. We could have sat on the terrace the entire time looking at the panoramic view of the Med.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful rooms with amazing sea view on Monterosso Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Il Parco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Il Parco Hotel Monterosso Al Mare
- Bed And Breakfast Il Parco