“Memorable Meal...Memorable Evening”
Review of Da Eraldo

Da Eraldo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Just finished a day of hiking the Cinque de Terre trails. So what better way then to end the day with a fabulous meal. The restaurant was practically full when we got there and once we were seated a line up of people were waiting to get in. We started off with a seafood pasta appetizer followed by main entree of swordfish. Both dishes were tasty and cooked to perfection. For dessert I chose the super decadent lava cake. The servers were so gracious and friendly that it really made our evening extra special.

1  Thank Mealine W

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We were referred to this restaurant by friends who recently were in Monterosso.
It met up to the reccomendations. The staff and owners very accomodating.
AND the food delicious! Maybe the best in Monterosso!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Went there with the kids after trying to get into the tiny, family run fast service place around the corner (full, queued out into the street!) and was not at all disappointed. I had a sea bass, perfectly cooked, my son had a seafood linguine, amazing quality and my daughter had the pesto lasagne which she declared to be just about the best thing she had ever eaten. Along with a carafe of sparkling white home label, one of the highest quality meals I have ever eaten and at a pretty reasonable price. Well done indeed to the owners, wait staff (all speak very good English) and the chef, we came back two nights later and given that we were only there for four nights, that tells you a lot as the number of good food places in Monterosso is pretty high. The photo is of another fish dish I had another night, was so involved with the food the first visit I didnt take pics :-) Brilliant and a memory to hold on to.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

If you are traveling in Italy for any length of time you know that there are no end of really pretty darn good Italian restaurants that serve various salads, pastas, and pizzas. This one was much the same and those items were very good. The unique part for me was the hot and tasty homemade flatbreads that were delivered to the table. Wonderful!

1  Thank Chip1701
Reviewed 26 October 2017

We came off one of the boats around lunchtime and were looking for somewhere to have a very light lunch. The first few restaurants near the harbour were naturally busy and quite noisy, we carried on into what seemed like the centre to stumble upon this lovely small ristorante. Sadly what first attracted me was the music, one of my favourite artists, Andreas Bocelli was playing in the background, but some of the food being eaten by the customers outside looked really good!
We were lucky enough to get a table outside and were quickly served.
I opted for the smoked Tuna carpaccio which was absolutely devine, my wife just had the Dolci which she really enjoyed, a small carafe of Frizzante and their delicious home made bread rounded off an almost perfecto lunch. Grazie Mille!

1  Thank Philip P