“Fresh simple seafood pasta”
Review of L'Osteria

L'Osteria
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tipico locale ligure a gestione familiare a trenta metri dal mare, esperienza decennale, piatti tipici della tradizione ligure cucinati con semplicita e passione!
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Biting into their house seafood pasta was an explosion of flavors from the sea mixed with fresh garlic, tomato, and quality olive oil. The food is simple but fresh. I came here once in February and had to return when I came back in May. We had stuffed anchovy starters and the seafood pasta. Got a table at lunch without a booking but they soon filled up so we were glad we got there right when it opened.

1  Thank Jenn L

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Simple menu, delicacies from the sea of Liguria and great ambiance in the heart of Monterosso.
The staff was of great help in guiding us towards the classic delicacies of the Ligurian seafood tradition: spaghetti ai frutti di mare, seafood zuppa and mussels entrees. It was all well tasted with the company of a good local bottle of A Scia wine (white).
Recommended spot outside of the crowd. Recommended to reserve for seating outside during weekends.
No seaview.

1  Thank GioMilano76
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Best food in Cinque Terre. We ended up going three times. Everything was absolutely delicious. Make sure you get dessert.

1  Thank Daniel J
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I was wandering around the old city looking for a place for dinner. I hadn't checked trip advisor like I usually do and was drawn to this restaurant. It looked promising from the outside. I asked a group of American young people about it . They recommended the squid enthusiastically. I wouldn't imagine it with potatoes, But it was so fabulous. And the bread was truly the best and freshest of my 18 day vacation. I wanted to go back again and order the same dish, but I was unable to get over from the new part of the city after a day of extensive activity.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was on a busy street. We came by early to make sure that we had a table outside. Their service was very friend and tentative. The restaurant/bathroom are very clean. We ordered the Fantasia di mare (mixed seafood), octopus with potatoes and olives and anchovies and herbs and house white wine. Everything was delicious and we especially liked their mixed seafood. We can't wait to go back again.

1  Thank Ocmomgrace