“Great dinner!”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Cantina Di Miky (from the same family of Ristorante Miky) specializes in innovative and fresh Ligurian food of the region, served either on our seafront terrace, in our garden, or downstairs inside our ancient wine cantina. We are proud to have the largest selection of Italian craft beers in the area, and we also offer an extensive list of Italian wines with an emphasis on local wines from the area, as well as a large list of cocktails and spirits. Please note that we do not take reservations for the outdoor tables on the terrace! Bookings are only for inside downstairs.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner. I had the fish filet which was fresh and well seasoned. The wife had the seafood spaghetti and she loved it. Service was good for the most part (relative for Europe!). Only complaint is that they didn't bring us oil and balsamic for the basket of bread... very minor thing but the other tables got theirs. Overall we would recommend!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The food was ok but over priced. The staff provided very bad service, especially the maître d/ owner's son, who is rude and all too eager to verbally attack paying patrons.

2  Thank maggiekrn
CantinaDiMiky, Owner at La Cantina Di Miky, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello Maggie,
I can't respond with detail to you as you don't give me any details to go on to understand who you are or what happened, and we haven't had any problems with any guests that could be even remotely considered a "verbal attack". We don't have a maitre d and the owners are here all day.
No one enjoys or looks forward to having to have negative discussions with guests, or read negative reviews. We are a small family business and wouldn't be here all day every day if this wasn't our passion, and we are thrilled the overwhelming majority of our guests leave happy and enjoyed their meal. We seek to avoid negative encounters at all costs and keep our guests content, but people are people, and unfortunately, you cannot please everyone. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your experience here.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here after walking the trail from vernazza, it was a truly delicious seafood lunch. My wife had the fruit de mer spaghetti, which she very much enjoyed, the spaghetti had an almost buttery seafood reduction coating it, adding a lot of flavour. I had the seafood stew which was sublime, I finished every last drop wiping the bowl clean with crusty bread. There was a mixture of prawns, clams, mussels and squid in a fresh tomato base sauce with lashings of garlic, onion/shallot, parsley, fish stock, white wine (I think) and olive oil. Perhaps my only criticism would be the prawns were a little small, but I imagine they just use whatever comes in on the boats that day as it all tasted so fresh!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Very busy restaurant located on the promenade.Lucky to find a table in the small garden.Waiter/waitress very prompt and attentive .Good selection of pasta and seafood.Choose fresh calamari served in a most unusual old fashioned collender, very well cooked in a light batter, perfect with a glass of white wine and crusty local bread. A little bit pricey but well worth the money.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Not the cheapest eats in town, but fantastic food at reasonable prices.
Outside seating in a lovely position overlooking the beach and friendly staff. Such a shame we didn't try this place till the last night of our holiday, we would have eaten here more if we had found it earlier.
We spent about 80€ for starter, main and sweet, coffee and wine.
House wine great value.