“Stunning views, comfortable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
foto nuove 010b
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Michigan/Hawaii
“Stunning views, comfortable”
Reviewed 12 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed 4 nights in the one bedroom, one bath, full kitchen version of the apartment (i.e., without the optional second bedroom). Everything was as advertised, and Arbaspaa handled everything very well. The steep climb to the apartment -- and also the short, steep stairway descent to the entrance -- make this not a good choice for mobility impaired or (many) elderly folks. But if you can manage the approach, you are rewarded by glorious views of the nearby sea and hillsides from your comfortable apartment and spacious terrace. The washing machine was a real plus, since we travel light (no checked luggage, not ever).

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
11 May 2011
I want to thanks the kind customer for the review but I need to stress that the apartment beside and the dbl.room have 2 different entrances.Nobody have to pass by the balcony in front of the bedroom.
Calgary
Reviewed 6 February 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Lucy2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Awful & greedy Arbaspaa agency in Manarola”
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

My artist friend & I rented a car & drove from Florence to Manarola. We got lost in the way. We arrived ~7pm in Manarola and the Arbaspaa agent that lives there came to meet us at the apt. She told us that we were going to be charged one extra day , otherwise we won't be able to stay that night there. We had no choice but to agree. We kept calling from the road to let them know we were in trouble & we'll be a few hours late. No help or sympathy for 2 exhausted artists trying to find their way into Cinque Terre.
Next day we went to plead with the Arbaspaa manager in Manarola that it was unfair to charge us 2 nights because of late arrival. We had actually stayed in the apt. less than15 hours. He was rude, condescending & unapologetic for charging us double the rate for one night. No offering to stay the extra night either.
This company is German not even Italian. No customer service in this heartless Arbaspaa Manarola agency. Do yourselves a favor and book from Cinque Terre Italian agencies or local home owners. This Ikea furnished apt. had views but no charm. Arbaspaa destroyed our Cinque Terre experience and the fond memories I once had of the place when I painted it few years back. DO NOT USE ARBASPAA EVER!!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
München
Reviewed 16 December 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing