A truly very, very bad experience!
Been to strabacco with my family of 4, no great expectations but to get a good meal at a quarter-restaurant, based on earlier reviews and average rating on trip advisor. Certainly, the people at strabacco pride themselves a lot about their trip advisor ratings, with a lot of posters outside in inside the restaurant. One of them shows a prize of excellence...
Meal started with some dreadful antipasti, including slices of processed turkey meat and pasteurised cheeses supermarket style on faded rocket.
Same story with the pasta of the day my daughters ordered: much too cooked and sauce from a can tasted like poor hospital food. They did not like it. My wife ordered a tagliata (grilled beef) medium that came very rare, but the prize of excellence was mine:
I ordered the grigliata mista of the day (mixed grilled) and got a gigantic plate with the following:
- 1 Piece of pork belly grilled too little time at a far too high temperature, burned outside and pink inside
- 1salsiccia they survived the grill
- cevapcici of industrially processed meat, obviously from the freezer
- 1 chicken drum cooked like the pork above, more pink inside because previously freezed
- 3(!!!) hot-dogs, don't want to know the ingredients, very low level of meat-products
- a mountain of mashed potatoes of suspicious color
All of it savagely salted.
Couldn't eat any of it, we ended up not paying for the grigliata but the damage was done anyway. We left praying that we would not be ill.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.