You need to be prpared for the stairs (no lift) but this is a lovely hotel in the historical centre of Trieste. The rooms are named after trees, and are comfortable (maybe a bit spartan, but none the worse for that). Bathrooms are old, spacious and fun (everything works...)
Breakfast is very pleasant, with a splendid assortment of local jams, fresh brioche and a smile from the hostess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Albero Nascosto" is part of a project for the restoration of the ancient historical center of Trieste, which is reviving one of the most interesting and bustling neighbourhoods in the city. The renovation of the ancient building has rigorously preserved the original atmosphere, white stone, hardwood, wrought-iron, essential lines and utmost simplicity being the characteristic features. All the studio-apartments are bright and have a bathroom, equipped kitchen unit, satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning and wireless-internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Residence L'Albero Nascosto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Residence l Albero Nascosto
- Residence l Albero Nascosto Trieste