See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I stayed at Hotel Levante for 2 weeks in july and it was my best holiday ever. Excellent food and service, very friendly and helpful staff, clean room and very quiet. Location is also perfect. You just have to cross the street and you are on the beach. Levante is also close to shops and restaurants. When I arrived my train from Bologna was late and called the hotel to tell them that I will arrive late. They said just call us when you are in Rimini and we will pick you up. When I went home Claudio took me to the trainstation. They also gave me a lunchpackage for my trip home. If you want to have a wonderful and relaxing holiday you should stay at hotel Levante. I will for sure come back and also recommend my friends to stay there when they go to Italy. Thanks a lot Claudio and Diana.

Room Tip: I had a room with seaview and balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2014

I was there from 2nd - 9th of this month (September)
Due to an error, my train arrived three hours late and Claudio the hotel owner came to the station at 8p.m. and 11p.m. to collect me. It was so kind of him. I was travelling alone, so I was so grateful. Throughout my stay, he gave me advice on which local buses to get etc. as I visited many places when I was there.

The hotel is in a ideal location, as the beach is directly behind it and there are many restaurants and shops on the street in front of the hotel.

It is spotlessly clean. The breakfast was very good with a variety of cold meat, cheese, cakes and fruit and breads. The staff were very kind especially Diana. It is good value for money.

I would recommend the Levante. It has a friendly atmosphere and excellent service.

Room Tip: The best bedrooms are to the left or at the back, facing the sea.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2014

2nd Sept - 9th Sept 2014

I wish to thank Claudio, the owner of the Levante for his kindness to me throughout my week's holiday. He offered to collect me from the train station at 8 p.m. Due to an error, my train did not arrive at Rimini till 11 p.m. yet Claudio returned a second time to met me.

I was on my own throughout my stay, and Claudio helped me re my visits to Santarcangelio and San Marino. So I did not need to go to the tourist office in the old town of Rimini.

Diana, at reception and in the restaurant, was very kind too. The hotel is spotless, there is a great variety for breakfast and the hotel is on the beach. There are lots of restaurants along the road to choe from.

I highly recommend the Hotel Levante.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Maura F
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Stuck in between one of the main shopping streets and the sea-front I couldn't have chosen a better hotel location wise. Staff very friendly and helpful especially the lovely girl at reception. We've been allocated a sea view room on the top floor and even though it was quite tiny we've found it really cosy. Bathroom extremely clean and modern. View from the balcony...priceless. If I have to find a fault I've found quite uncomfortable reading in bed before going to sleep because of shelf behind the bed. Not a major issue though. If'll I ever return to Rimini I'd def.ly stay again at the Levante

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Daniel74_28
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We stayed for two nights, based ourselves in Rimini for the San Marino game v England. Although I would definitely not say it was a four star hotel, it was still decent value for money. It's an average three star hotel. All the staff were friendly and helpful and the location is good, right on the beach and near the shops/restaurants. The room was on the small side but clean and perfect for just somewhere to stay. Shower was good, powerful and plenty of clean towels. Breakfast standard buffet but ok. I would recommend so long as you don't expect four stars.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends