DuoMo Hotel
Hotel Brown(Rimini)
Hotel Bamby(Rimini)
Hotel Peonia(Rimini)
View Hotel
All reviewsmodern designbathroom floorwithin easy walking distancevery pleasant stayvisiting riminimirrorshowerminibarsoaphallwayfurnituresummer
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The cafe/restaurant and the hall are so nice but when I came into my room it was a disappointment: big but uncomfortable number as the window looked out on the wall inside (depressive). In the shower, the water was splattering everywhere and it's very uncomfortable to use the toilet after it ( a long time for drying out).
In the room only 2 outlets and any near the bed, so when you have to charge the cell phone battery you need to sit close to the table or stay in the bathroom near the mirror. Some photos you could find in the attachment (the look like of some furniture is in really poor condition).
There is no minibar, safe or hairdryer in the room.
I want to be honest and appreciate the breakfast - very nice food and service.

Room Tip: not in the 1 floor -deaf window
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Francesca_Torricella, General Manager at DuoMo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Ms Irina,
Your comments are extremely useful to us in order to keep on improving our service. We are glad you appreciated the unique design of Ron Arad for duoMo hotel. Instead of a usual minibar, we offer an Honesty bar in the lounge of each floor: a networking and chilling space, where we offer a greater variety of goods, in comparison to a simple in-room minibar. Professional hairdryers are available at the reception. We hope to see you soon,

Best Regards, Francesca Torricella

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this place for a week for a conference. My main requirements for a business hotel are relative quietness (not easy in Southern Europe in summer) and a decent AC. The duomo hotel offered both. The staff was friendly and helpful, check-in and check-out was painless.
Nevertheless, some of the amenities could be improved: my room had no fridge and the ice machine in the hallway was out of order. Additionally, and this is a pet peeve of mine, the internet, while free and resobly fast was restricted to a single device at a time and required logging in whenever I left the room. Really annoying since most business travellers use two or three devices.
Still, if I'm ever at another conference in Rimini's Palacongressi, I'd probably stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Francesca_Torricella, General Manager at DuoMo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Steven,
thank you very much for you review. We are glad to announce that we improved our services for business travelers: a brand new wi-fi system, a new restaurant cooking no stop from 7 am to 11 pm, plus mini fridge are available in each dreaming suite!
We are looking forward to see you soon,
Best Regards,
Francesca T., Resident Manager

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Starting with the positives, the people at reception and in the bar were extremely nice and helpful. The hotel was clean and it is very well situated right in the centre of town and also within easy walking distance of the station. But apart from that I was honestly disappointed with the hotel. I stayed one night in April when I came to Rimini to run the marathon. I booked in a hurry through Booking.com, which was a mistake because I paid considerably more than I would have done if I had booked through the hotel, which offered a "marathon package" including early breakfast and late check-out at a much lower price than I paid just for the room. When I realised my mistake I called the hotel but they wouldn't make any compromise over the price, and said if I wanted the "marathon package" I would now have to pay an extra 35 euros above the already inflated price I had already paid just for the room. Okay, fair enough, my mistake, and onto the hotel itself. It's futuristic and "designer" which some might appreciate, but i prefer functionality to special effects, and the functionality wasn't great. The lighting "panel" is located by the bed and you need the instruction card which they supply to understand how the lights all work. Aren't simple old-fashioned switches on the wall easier? More importantly, the TV didn't work and the shower was also semi-functional in that it was impossible to get more than tepid water out of it. Not ideal after a marathon! The bathroom was very spacious but no shower cubicle, and it's a verticle, fixed shower, not hand-held, so it's impossible to have a shower without soaking the whole bathroom floor. There was no shower gel, just soap bars or shampoo. The wash basin tap was also "different" from standard design and I found it less convenient to use. The bed was okay, although a bit on the soft side for my tastes.So pros and cons, but possibly more cons than pros.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We booked to celebrate my husband's birthday in June. The hotel room was spacious, clean, modern and the atmosphere was fantastic. We had a fantastic, romantic weekend and the fact that we were so close to the beach made it even more fun!
Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby so perfect also for those who wish to do a spot of shopping. Nightlife is amazing in this area, also the hotel bar is really modern and fab for cocktails and champagne. Strongly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Great location for a futuristic hotel. Communal areas great the room was slightly more functional than we were expecting. A special mention for the breakfast which was outstanding. The two staff made a real effort too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family