“Honest and delicious ”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Impeccable service and great, honest food.
I'd definitely go back on my next visit to Rimini. The waiters are very skilled. I'm a big fan of seafood and dallo zio did a very good job.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

It has been a fabulous discovery of unveiled tastes and flavors of Italian seafood cooking..i recommend the tasting menus which bring you through a variegated road of slightly differents ways of cooking similar seafood, enhancing the proper nature of the food. Take your time to dedicate the adequate time at every single new dish. I'll come again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Wonderful fish experience. Three oysters, tartare di tonno (minced raw tuna) followed by 15 grilled anchovies with salad. All beautifully presented and with a very friendly and competent waiter. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

This restaurant was a find - we enjoyed a top class meal, in a lovely environment with excellent service. Couldn't ask for much more really! Being Irish I'm a bit fussy about my steaks and the Italians have never gotten it right in my experience - up until now that is. A sizzling ribeye type cut arrived to the table with a little sprinkling of sea salt and pepper, delightfully rare in the centre. It was melt in your mouth gorgeous - there was food envy from the other side of the table, although his meal was faultless too. We enjoyed a lovely sangiovese wine and left feeling very happy with our evening.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

The only regret my ever-hungry teenage boys and I have about their "Meat Tasting" menu was we were unable to finish each course. Certainly some of the best Italian foods we've ever had, and for what we got, reasonably priced. Staff were friendly, yet professional. We can' t wait to return to try their "fish taster" menu as we suspect we will be equally pleased. Seriously good food.