All reviews clean hotel recommend this hotel one night bologna bed reception breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Ants in the room, furniture nothing special, otherwise clean enough, but I would not accept less from a '4 stars' hotel.
Breakfast not up to expectations, decent for a 3 stars, definitely not for a 4; personnel friendly. I would not go back, no match between quality and price!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for one night - business trip - would go there again, room was very clean, soft bed, hot shower, full minibar in the room - wifi worked really well - both the staff at the reception and at breakfast was friendly - breakfast itself was very good with choice between italian and more continental stuff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2017

It is a nice hotel in the periphery of Ravenna, close to highway. It was a great choice for us, because we were going around every day (Riminni, Tavulia, San Marino…). In the hotel is a nice breakfast, a lot of choice, but they are very strictly about hours. Do not miss few minutes. Our room was quite big and cosy, modern and nice. I recommend this hotel for sue.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I never understand hotel stars in Italy. This is a four star hotel and i sepnd three night with my family. Our target was Mirabilandia. I have book triple room but i was suprised when i come in my room. One king bed and one sinfle bed. Size of this bed is not for adults. For kid it is ok but for adult is problem. I not understand that is triple bed room, Brearfast is OK. Eggs, salami, and a lot of sweet cookies, Great plus is that breakfast room have blender and fresh fruits and you can make fresh juice. Staff is very fendly, room was clean. Big minus is carpet in hallway. To dirty and need to change. Big minus is also terrace on first floor where you can smoke. All three days novody clean ashtray. Hotel is outside Ravenna good position if you go to Miravbilandia. Big parking space,

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel in July 2016. We booked an executive room to have a bit more space. When we saw our room we were a bit disappointed since it looked completely different when compared with "executive room" on the hotels.com website. We showed our picture to the receptionist which we got when booking the room and since it was Sunday and the hotel was empty we were upgraded to a superior room. This was really appreciated however the superior room was nothing I would pay for since its standard did not meet my expectations. The staff which worked on Sunday were really friendly however when I asked for an iron to iron my shirt I heard that I can speak to a lady who works in the restaurant when serving breakfast in the morning, and I was told she would iron my shirt for me since the management does not want to risk to give an iron to hotel's guests not to get burned. In the morning I asked that lady who could not communicate in English so I tried to gesticulate to show her what I mean but no luck. That was not a huge problem for me however the communication between the staff could be improved / one tells me it's not a problem the other one points at my shirts and says "no no". The breakfast was average / nothing special nothing delicious. It was ok. Unfortunately we compare it with another hotel that we stayed at just one night earlier / Savhotel in Bologna which completely beats this hotel. Savhotel has also 4 stars and we paid less but we were given more that at Cube hotel. One plus goes for a parking space which is free of charge. Wifi was really slow so work was not the most pleasant to do using hotel's connection speed. To sum up this hotel is ok for one night but nothing special. I would say that nothing exceeded our expectations but it was good enough.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple