See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Just stayed here for two weeks on business and it's one of the best places I've ever stayed. An brilliant, quiet location just behind the Basilique de Saint Apollinaire in Classe. The room and food were both excellent but the best part of this hotel is the staff who were always welcoming and friendly and nothing ever seemed too much trouble. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear have a view of the basilica
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My husband received an electric shock when he touched the handle of our bedroom door; thank goodness he had on rubber-soled shoes! Shock so strong all the lights went out in room.

In my son's room, there was no hot water.

The hotel debited the entire first night days before we arrived then assisted on full payment of the same night when we left, insisting that we would be repaid. We were, ONE MONTH LATER, AFTER THREE EMAILS AND TWO PHONE CALLS.

I advise you to find another hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very classic, nice and clean. The junior suite was huge, and the garden is immense. Located right behind the basilica di Sant'Apollinare.
Restaurant was of very high standard, better to book in advance. We were very well treated, with free grappa and ice-cream, a dream for dad and son...
Once there you need a car to visit Ravenna and it's surrounding.
Overall a good experience, especially with a 2-year-old.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016

We chose this hotel just because we needed some stop on our way to Sicily and the main thing was the special price on agoda.com. And it was on of the best choices. The hotel is in very quite place, with only 12 rooms on the second floor, has a great restaurant on the first floor, the rooms are big enough to stay with 2 toddlers, the staff is friendly and helpfully, big parking place just few steps from the entrance. You have the wonderful possibility to stay here, to eat delicious lunch or dinner and after superb recreation continue your journey.

Room Tip: All rooms are superb. No elevator but not a problem - just 20 stairs up :)
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

After a soul destroying drive from Venice, we just wanted to get in and have a cup of tea, but, the plug didn't fit the socket(even though we bought the kettle here),there is no lift and only one window which only partially opens, really wish I'd booked elsewhere,usually I try to overlook the little things but in this case they matter, never given any establishment a negative review but this time I'll make an exception

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple