“Recommended ”

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent family meal here whilst staying in Ravenna. We had a mix of pasta, gnocchi, seafood and steak dishes and all were excellent. An authentic Italian experience. Very friendly and professional service. Not specifically a family type restaurant but it’s Italian so it was fine. My impression was that it would be particularly suited to groups of friends/couples, but we all enjoyed it (especially my son who somehow managed to eat most of the steak he was supposed to be sharing with us and we didn’t think he’d manage - lesson learned!). Pudding was great too, now I think about it, and they were happy to change a couple of items on the menu to our preference. Happy to recommend. It was quite a bit better than the meal we had at a nearby and similar restaurant the next day, so if you are doubt pick this one!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

What a great diner we had tonight! We found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and because we wanted to eat fish, we choose to have dinner there. From the beginning everything was perfect. Together with the menu and water little puffed nibblings appeared on our table quickly and the staff was helpful with choosing our courses. The white wine we choose was very good and so were my scallops with pumpkin and spinach. Main courses were tuna with scampi's and pasta with mushroom and fresh truffle, all very tasteful. My partners dessert was a tiramisu like dish with mascarpone and chocolate. As digestive the owner gave us a licorice liqueur, which also tasted very nice. The restaurant is very good value for money and is run by committed owners. We certainly would like to come back!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

when i go to Ravenna i Always come to this place because i Always find a great welcome and a very good meat

Reviewed 28 June 2017

And so far, I'll stick by that rating, because of all the places I've tried, this is one of only a couple that wasn't trying so desperately to be "authentic" and "Italian" - it was just serving good food. So if you wanted grilled meat over rice (nothing specifically Italian about that) or deep fried shrimp with a delightful soy-ginger sweet sauce (Oh no, someone might think it's Asian!), or really just about anything they might try out, you got a big plate of scrumptious, savory food. The décor is similarly funky/eclectic - I'm not sure what the fascination is w/ American pop culture and putting it in what otherwise looks like an 18th century barn, but hey, as one of my companions said when I asked, "It looks cool." You won't regret the two hours spent here. I've dinged them down a bit on comfort level - it was literally 101 degrees and humid and they didn't have AC or even a fan and that makes it harder to enjoy food, I think.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Great attention to components quality, with some great ideas. Yet it`s not pretentious, good P/Q ratio.