Al Battistero(Ravenna)
US$ 163
US$ 159
US$ 114
US$ 102
Albergo Cenni(Savio di Ravenna)
US$ 79
US$ 589
US$ 554
Aausgud(Ravenna)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2016

We stayed in a 3 beds room with private bathroom. Room was Ok and clean. We had great breakfast - selfservice (from butter and jam to pies, sweets, yogurts..) Really tasty.
Hotel is located near the railway station and is in walking distance to historical centre - it takes 5minutes and you are there, which we found really good.

The only comment I have is bed - not so confortable, not so big and mine was in leather, which made me feel really hot.

I recommend it for a short stay or weekend gateaway.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2015

One of the best hotels I've ever been to.

Excellent and helpful staff, any our request was fulfilled immediately, even those questions which hotel wasn't obliged to. Staff really kind, almost all of them speaks English fluently (except one but she also was so nice and trying to do best and we could communicate without words).

Room were excellent, clean and spacious, beds comfortable, bathroom well maintained and equipped with fresh cosmetics and soft towels. Meals in hotel were really tasty, coffee delicious.

In other words - I could recommend it to everyone. This hotel is not only worth it's price but also really cheap considering fantastic atmosphere, service and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Temmtom
Reviewed 15 August 2015

I staid with my family at this hotel in august 2015 when everywhere is very expesnive. We got a good deal, 200 eur for 2 nights. The hotel is small and clean but pretty old. When you enter you get that dusty smell. the staff is very nice, the room very clean. the breakfast is allmost non existent. they do not have a kitchen so you can eat some pies bought from the supermarket. the price per night was a little big for the offer. overall it was ok but would need a little reabilitation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2015

I stayed during winter time.
I lost my train at the station and so decided to stay there for the night because its next to the train station.
The room was too cold. I turned on the heat but two hours later they turned it off in the hole hotel. There were no extra blankets of something to keep you warm.
Hot water, but that was the only thing hot in the room. When you go out the bath you freezes youself.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The Minerva is clean, modern, comfortable--book online, get a very fair rate that includes a free bread/juice (and coffee, if you ask). I couldn't use the hotel phone system to call Germany, but the payphones at the train station next door accept credit cards for international calls. Parking is available for 3 Euros/day--car park is attended, and about a block away. Elevator goes from lobby to all floors. The room we got had a small balcony with table and chairs overlooking train station, street scene with traffic circle, sidealk cafes, etc. We walked from hotel to many of the mosaic sites and Dante Allegheri's tomb, Didn't take time to find the Adriatic Se a few miles away, might be very nice side trip for tourists who are beach curious. Road to Venezia is kinda slow but not too difficult to get to from the Minerva.

The neighborhood did not seem to me to be negatively impacted by train station, but the cafes, gelateria, etc appeared to close early (around 10 pm) while people continued to come and go around the station. No hint of bad vibes, vandalism, or trouble in the one night we spent here. No noise, room had ai conditioning, shower, sink, toilet all in A-1 condition without undue noise, odor, plumbing problems. Plenty of hot water.

Oh, and i liked the staff at Minerva--the day and night staff seemed dedicated to providing an excellent expeience for their gueats.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family