See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed there one night last year on a business trip.Very small room but the price was right and they were very nice at the reception.I recommend this hotel to any tourist or anyone wishing to visit beaut Parma.Very close to the highway exit .Convenient parking.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Claudio L, Responsabile reception at Leonardo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear guest,
we would like to thank you for your precious review. We do our best everytime and we will try to get better. We hope you will come back soon in our hotel.
Best regards

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this Hotel during my trip to Parma. A highway like Hotel. Basic breakfast. No big expectations. My room was a middle size room with a very small shower space in a big toilet area. When I was there I suffered a lot from mosquitos, so be prepared. Cleaning was Ok but they like to apply a lot of room spray which is not good for allergic people like me. I have nothing to say about the staff as I realised that they are not very well trained. Wifi connection was good and there was a small mini bar and a safe deposit in the room. Shopping mall Centro Torri and Spar Süpermarket is in walking distance. Bus connection is also not bad to the city center. Overall, there are much better Hotels for the money that one pays for.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Claudio L, Responsabile reception at Leonardo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear guest,
we would like to thank you for your review. We are very sad that you had a no good experience in our hotel, so then we will follow and keep in mind your suggestion, in order to improve ourselves. We hope you will come once again to stay in our hotel to show you our progress.
Best regards

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The best hotel in area. Great breakfast and very friendly staff. This hotel has a very good servise, confortable and a good location. Rooms very clean a lot of space and it fits 4 stars for sure. Parking area for free an site calm clean .

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Indrit D
Claudio L, Responsabile reception at Leonardo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your precious review. It keeps us going and it helps us doing all the best for our costumers. We hope you will return to find us as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully

Reviewed 30 January 2017

this is an average hotel for average person , easy to find in Parma , easy to reach , always open , good services , clean with nice and cute breakfast , room service available , good coffee during the day .

Room Tip: very accesible
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a bit far from the city centre, but they offer the free parking for us. It is a nice and clean hotel, the room and bathroom is big. The shower is powerful. We have nothing to complaint about it at all.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple