All reviews restaurant next door nice hotel city centre ham pasta parc shutters centro
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been traveling all over the world from the basic countries to the most advanced and I have never been treated this badly in any other hotel. I politely asked the director if she can adjust the date which my booking agency had made an error. Immediately she screamed at me and called me all sorts of names and said I would never be allowed back to her hotel. I held my head while crying and left the lobby. All the housekeeping staff gathered in the lobby in a panic.
This hotel doesn't deserve any star and should be closed. Plus the rooms are average and very noisy and, since it is on a one way street, hard to find.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank faramanafi
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The rooms are mediocre, at best, and the front rooms are on a very noise, busy street so don't expect any rest. The internet was on and off throughout our stay and the staff are clueless. The director of the hotel is, after thirty years of travel throughout the world, the rudest. Instead of being the director of the hotel she should be, in my opinion, hospitalized for erratic behavior. Stay away if you value your freedom, she will lock you in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 8 September 2017

After reading some negative reviews, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the hotel had been recently renovated; my room was tastefully decorated in Art Deco style, the bathroom too. Two pairs of shutters and double-glazed windows shut out any noise from the road outside (not that busy). Beautiful lobby and breakfast room with frescoes and Venetian chandeliers.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff, and excellent restaurant for dining next door.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Margareta F
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant older style hotel. Walls are full of hand painted designs and marble tiles accross the building. Room is comfortable and clean. Traditional Italian breakfast is served. Located opposite a city park that is ideal for runners or going for walks.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Good location. Rooms clean & of good size. Very friendly staff & helpful. Good restaurant next door. Highly recommend.short walk to city Centro & sights. Recommend visits to parmigiana-reggiano cheese factory. Enlightening insight to Parmesan cheese making. Also visit ham factory to see parma ham making.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple