“best pizza ever”

Pizzeria Ristorante Tramonti
Reserve with
Pizzeria Ristorante Tramonti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 776 Restaurants in Modena
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The owner of an apartment told us about this restaurant. He told us that this pizza is almost like pizza in Neapol. We tried one (cut to 2 pieces) and I can say that this was the best pizza in my life. Also the waiter was nice, he speaks English. The restaurant wasn't full and it is on the main street with free parking. It was close to our accommodation.
The waiter brings an oil with peperocino, and with the pizza is the best combination. Spicy and delicious.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

If you are in modena and would like to taste a great pizza you should definitively pass by Pizzeria Tramonti. I have been here several times and the quality of pizza is always great. Recommended!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2016

The restaurant is not really attractive from the outside but the pizzas we had were great and the service was really nice.
Be warned, it's not in the city centre and you'll need to walk along a big street to come to it.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Yes, at long last. Some 40 choices, different combinations of ingredients, all riffs on the perfect dough, sauce, cheese and technique. We started with a Caprese salad. Make sure to ask for the spicy infused olive oil.

Nothing touristy about this spot. Pure local, authentic stuff.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I've been here with my father to try their pizza and it wasn't as good as I thought.
The dough of the pizza is really heavy and difficult to digest and when it starts getting cold it becomes more and more gummy. I cannot judge the other type of food they serve 'cause I haven't tried them and honestly I'm pretty curious about them since I've seen some other guests ordering hamburgers or pasta and they didn't look so bad.
I'm not sure about returning to this restaurant, for sure not for eating pizza, since I'm interested in the other plates they serve.

Thank Eleonora Eleo H... A