“The best icecream in town!”

Gelateria GELATIAMO
Ranked #8 of 33 Dessert in Modena
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I love it so much! There are so much taste of cream, fruit etc that is vevy difficult to choise. It' situatef in Via Amendola near via Giardini.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It's a wonderful trip between ice cream creations! We always try something new, from the cakes to Olvì Ice Cream, good for diabetics (no milk, no sugar, no gluten, good!)

The ice cream shop staff is always happy and hospitable..

I recommend to visit this great place, have a big ice cream, and then a walk into the park nearby

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I have nothing but praise for Gelatiamo's ice cream - except for one thing: their sugar-free ice cream is made with fructose instead of Stevia, which makes it impossible for diabetics to have a sweet treat there.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing ice cream with a lot of favors, they also have sugar free ice cream which is very hard to find in italy
Thank you!

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

It was one of those truly blessed surprise discoveries on a road trip. The location is a bit off from the city centre, but I guess the best treasure is often hidden. My brain was in euphoria once I stepped in and saw the huge variety of different gelato and fruity ice. Between my husband and me, we were granted 6-8 different flavors just to try, and all of those gave us a childish smile and also made it very difficult to prioritize which ones to choose for the limited stomach space we have. After a struggle to have a big pile of a good coverage of the selection spectrum, we were then in our own little world of happiness which lasted at least half an hour after we stuffed our faces :-) Btw, I am a big-time gelato snob, and I was utterly impressed. The selection there was very considerate in a way that there was something for everyone. Sturdy quality of the typical flavors for the usual visitors, the old classics for snobs and older people, the interesting ones for the adventurous, and the sweet memories for kids. The service was also very good. The nice girl tried to explain everything in English for us with incredible amount of patience. Oh, no... We didn't get to try their cakes...