All reviewsrailway stationdouble bedclean hotelthe hotel staffgood sizeenzo ferrari museumreceptionistbreakfastwifi
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Four stars is definitely overrated. The room I stayed in was quite old and worn out. Price was too high for quality offered. Position is quite good , short walk to city centre. Suvs cannot use the private garage. Free parking on the street. I managed to fins a spot after some rounds.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Direzione_Hotels, Proprietario at Hotel Principe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for posting your review following your stay with us.
We always try to provide a good service to all of our guests.
In this case, we feel really disappointed that you didn’t appreciate all the aspects of your stay. However happy to know that you appreciate our strategic position that is few minutes walking from the city centre, the railway station and the Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari.
Hope you could give us another chance to experience our hotel again!
Best Regards
Isabella

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very near to the center (10 minutes away by walking). Breakfast was really good, the room was big enough for 3 and very clean. Everyone in the hotel was helpful, nice and kind. I definitely suggest if you are looking for a cosy hotel close to the historical center of Modena.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Direzione_Hotels, Proprietario at Hotel Principe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Ozlem,
Thank you so much for posting your review and for giving us the maximum rate! I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are indeed in a great central location so I'm pleased this was ideal for your trip. Thank you for choosing Hotel Principe and we hope to see you again in the future.
Best Regards
Isabella

Reviewed 1 December 2016

There are several budget hotels in the same street; the Principe is definitely one option to consider. It doesn't shine like a diamond and a redecoration would be a wise choice, but it's overall not bad and clean.
Vintage furniture and overall layout make it recommendable for a short staying.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016

A really nice hotel situated close to the Modena Train station and walk-able distance from most of the monuments of Modena. Decent room, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast(included in my deal) was really nice. Staff was really helpful and courteous and also handed over a discount coupon for a local hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a week. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is also close to the train and bus stations (although the hotel was not easy to find initially - for all hotel stays, I suggest printing out directions from Mapquest or Google Maps before you go). The free breakfast is decent, and the rooms have A/C and heat. I stayed in an average single room with a single bed. The hotel is about a 10-minute walk to the main square and the 11th c. Romanesque (and World Heritage Site) Modena Cathedral and bell tower. My only complaint was the noise - I could hear everything from the room next door and the hall.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo