The main advantage of this hotel is the location, smack in the middle of the Quadrilatero precinct: you are right in the heart of the city. I was thrilled with it after having stayed at an awful hotel in Bologna on a previous occasion. My room was big, on the top level: you could not see the street below but you could hear it and smell it (the aromas from the Eataly restaurant next door). There were some negatives: the lobby is on the first level up stairs so if you have heavy bags or are frail/disabled that would be a problem (there is a lift from level one to the upper levels). The bathroom had no drainage but the water spilt from the shower (inevitably because of those hand-held shower hoses) somehow disappeared down the crack between the bath and floor during the day. They don't have an efficient breakfast-providing facility: the galley is small and they preorder stuff from outside: I recommend you eat out for breakfast: there is a great caffe` just up the street (Caffe delle Drapperie).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, Albergo delle Drapperie offers 21 rooms, rising in the Bologna historical centre, overlooks the alleyways which connect Piazza Maggiore to the Asinelli's Towers. Albergo delle Drapperie offers you a Liberty and Comfortable design, free wifi connection and a "animal friendly" policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Albergo delle Drapperie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Bologna
- Albergo Delle Drapperie Hotel Bologna