Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 190
US$ 95
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 123
US$ 105
US$ 75
US$ 72
Hotel Bologna Airport(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 71
US$ 93
  • Room Service
Suite Hotel Elite(Bologna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 77
US$ 61
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 92/night.

Hotel Imperial(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 64
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 72/night.

US$ 381
US$ 363
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
1,052 results
All reviewsriviera traveltrain stationcorner roomfour star hotelair constreet noisepastriesmarble bathroombreakfast roomcentral locationpiazza maggiorethe main streetrecommend this hotelhuge roomitalian channelsgood sizeparking garage
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had a lovely stay here.
Pros:

Location- perfectly located about 5 mins or so walk to the piazza and towers, close to bars, restaurants and the central train station (about 7 mins walk).

Room - clean, spacious and lovely. We got the deluxe room and it didn't disappoint. The room was massive, big comfy bed and had sky digital.

Breakfast - wonderful. There was plenty of variety for all diet types (different breads, meats, eggs, yoghurts, fruit, veg and more). The staff were very attentive and very friendly.

Con: not really a con but the hotel interior is slightly dated/old fashioned with green carpet and green couches. Nonetheless we had a wonderful stay here and would Definitely recommend :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Direttore generale at Hotel Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,
first of all I would like to thank you for this excellent review about the Hotel Internazionale.
We are really proud to have fully satisfied your expectations and to be suggested by you to all Trip Advisor users.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute stay, as a stop over on my way to another city.

Check in was brief and fast, although wasn't asked if I needed help with my luggage to my room, despite having a few bags and with stairs ahead of me. Efficient however.

The room was fine, a bit old fashioned, but generally quite clean which is great.

They have air conditioning which is great however clearly there has been a problem with it for awhile as it has been previously and was leaking!! There were stains all over the wall!

Upon checkout I showed staff a photo, to which I have included in this review in order for them to get it fixed and then when asked if I had taken anything from the mini bar, I was honest and still charged for it (2€) hence no compensation for the water damage everywhere.

I appreciate I was in a single room and that it was a last minute stay however some form of apology or compensation (free bottle of water) wouldn't have gone a stray.

This hotel is good however due to the proximity to the train station - a five minute walk or less.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank B R

Dear Guest,
first of all I would like to thank you for this review about the Hotel Internazionale.
We remain at your full disposal for your next stay in Bologna.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Arrived from Florence at 09.00 am on a Saturday morning and asked if we could leave our bags, the receptionist said no , you can have your room it's ready!
Wow in all my years of travelling I have never been given a room at 09.00 am. We pushed it and asked for a late checkout the following day and they said no worries stay till 2.00 pm. The room was fantastic, its only 5 mins walk from Train Station, the breakfast was good with freshly maid coffee and cappuccino by the waiters. We then left our bags and the porter walked us to the front door with them on our way out. The staff are so friendly and it made our trip, will definitely be back here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Direttore generale at Hotel Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Stephen,

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

After a four year absence I returned to Bologna and stayed at this hotel. I had stayed there my first time in Bologna (March 2011) and in 2013. It is a well-located (close to the train station), clean, and well-appointed. This time I received the added benefit of a wonderful rate and a fruit basket which I added upon making the reservation.
Additionally, though I did not remember from before, the complimentary breakfast was humongous. Just like Bologna is a great hub for the trains, the Hotel International is a dependable location for quality and a good night's sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stayed with wife and daughter (16 year old) in good size spacious room for four nights on way back from Umbria and Florence. Parked hire car under hotel and didn't touch it for four days until return to airport. It would be a great place to stay for a weekend break and just get a taxi from the airport with no need to hire a car. The bar area is very large and comfortable and we didn't eat in the hotel as we went out to restaurants in the city which are many and the ones we went to were excellent. Really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Our room was large with a double and single bed for our teenage daughter; usually a problem with hotels.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank MikeFman1950
General M, Direttore generale at Hotel Internazionale, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Mike,