Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 124
US$ 90
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 111/night.

US$ 115
US$ 90
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Hotel Bologna Airport(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 66
US$ 104
US$ 89
  • Room Service
Suite Hotel Elite(Bologna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 383
US$ 364
  • Restaurant
1,052 results
All reviewsriviera traveltrain stationcorner roomfour star hotelair constreet noisepastriesmarble bathroombreakfast roomcentral locationpiazza maggiorethe main streetrecommend this hotelhuge roomitalian channelsgood sizeparking garage
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I found my room spacious, very comfortable and clean. Staff were always courteous and helpful. Breakfast was amazing. I never expected the variety of food on offer and of course I loved being able to start the day with a bit of prosciutto. The garden was also lovely. And it was easy to get around from here; not far from the train station and definitely walkable to downtown (and I get tired easily).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2012

As I regularly have to spend a few days each year in Bologna, I have been to several hotels there and only booked the Internazionale this year because I secured a terrific price on onhotels.com. The hotel is centrally located half way between the station and lovely Piazza Maggiore and has its own parking garage (which is as expensive as the other hotels'). Check-in breezy, request for quiet room was accommodated. The hotel could do with an overhaul as the room's decor with its drab colours and ornamental patterns is clearly outdated. Breakfast was below standard compared to the variety of fresh fruit and cakes served in other Italian hotels we recently stayed at; having to pay 10 Euros per day for internet access is a joke. Can't help it, but I Portici remains my favourite hotel in Bologna and next year I will gladly pay their (admittedly) stiff rates again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ijnlg
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Although some of the staff are a little unfriendly at the reception, it was a very comfortable and large suite, with a couch and coffee table which meant u could relax in your own room if desired,very clean and professional establishment? Good to have a breakfast Not Italian if desired , fresh fruit salad, scrambled eggs etc! Only a bar with snacks in the evening , no restaurant for evening meals, but a lot around the area

Room Tip: We booked through a travel agent, we were on the first floor on the road de Mille side (think that's the name)
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leighb_12
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I have just returned from taking 45 people on a 5 day visit to Bologna. The hotel was superb in every way. Highly attentive staff who went out of their way to help. Beautiful breakfast with a great choice including a range of Gluten free products.
The reception staff could not do enough, always booking restaurants sorting out taxis or visits out of town, nothing was to much trouble.
Lovely bar to meet in the evening and best of all 10 minutes walk from the centre. No one out of the group could fault the hotel in any way.
Cannot wait to return

Room Tip: room 321 on the corner so great views
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Stayed for 5 nights over the Easter weekend and what a treat! We booked a deluxe room and even though we like modern decor, we opted for the classical rooms since we were told these are slightly bigger. I am so glad we did.

We were given a corner room on the 4th floor facing the streets. Even though we were on the 4th floor, some street noise could still be heard, especially on Saturday evening, but this did not bother us. The bed was large and so comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and had a full size bath tub. Wardrobes were of a good size where one can place all clothes and put away luggage. I was a bit skeptical about the carpets since we were travelling with a 3 year old, but the room was extremely clean and we felt very comfortable letting him play on the carpets. All our requests were met and everything was ready in our room upon our check in.

We had a buffet breakfast complete with bacon, eggs, parma ham & various cold meats, mozzarella, cheeses, yogurt, cereal, fruit and various delicious pastries. TV was SKY box with many kid's channels, and the best thing is you can switch them to English too.My son was pleased with this, and it came very handy when we needed some quiet after a long day running around. We didn't have internet cause wi-fi was ridiculously expensive.We opted to go without it.
The hotel is very well located, in the middle of Viale Indipendenza, a short walking distance from both the train station and the city historic centre. We also found a great restaurant close to the hotel, called Il Moro. It had a varied menu, including pasta, pizza, fish and meats and we ended up going there almost every day of our visit in order to try different dishes.

Bologna is ideal as a base to visit other cities and the train station is very well connected to most cities in Italy. We visited Parma, Ferrara, Ravenna and Modena / Maranello. Trenitalia have really improved, with very straight forward automated ticketing service, and trains were all punctual so our plans for the trips went quite smoothly. I would suggest that tickets are bought online in order to avoid the hassle at the train station.

Had a great holiday and I would definitely recommend Internazionale Hotel. If I had to visit Bologna again, I will not look anywhere else and will surely stay there again.

Room Tip: Corner room was very well lit due to a large number of windows. If you are a very light sleeper, I guess that internal rooms would be more suited.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family