B&B Bologna nel Cuore
  • Room Service
US$ 250
US$ 235
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Il Guercino(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
  • Room Service
My One Hotel Bologna(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
Agoda.com
Paradise Hotel(Bologna)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmaria kettypiazza maggiorehomemade jamsthe perfect hoststylish apartmentcakesfascinating citywarm hospitalityrestaurant reservationseach morningparma hamhome from homeyogurtground floorliving roomstayed nightsperfect stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

B & B Bologna nel Cuore was wonderful. In an amazing location, walking distance to everything, clean beautiful rooms in a lovely Italian apartment. Maria was the perfect host and so welcoming. My boyfriend and i are do not speak very good Italian (if any) but Maria speaking fluent English gave us personal tips and advice on the city, something you wouldn't get from a guide book. Maria and her husband have impeccable taste, her apartment is so beautiful, but we were never made to feel like we couldn't make ourselves at home. The breakfast in the morning was divine, the best blood orange juice we have ever tasted (We had a trip very early Saturday morning and Maria without any problems got up to make sure we had a full stomach).I couldn't recommended B & B Bologna nel Cuore highly enough. If you visit bologna it would be the best place to stay with out a doubt.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
I'm so pleased that you and your boyfriend enjoy your stay in Bologna and that "Bologna nel Cuore" made you feel so comfortable.
Your comment about me is too much generous! But I really do my best to made my guests feel like at home.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

We thought we would stay somewhere a little different and B & B Bologna nel cuore exceeded all our expectations. Maria who is the owner of this stylish appartment is a charming hostess. She gave us the feeling that we were her house guests but without being in any way intrusive.There are just two rooms for guests although she also has a couple of other appartments in this lovely old building that she also lets. Our room was tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean and had one of the best bathrooms we have had for some time. We enjoyed our lovely breakfast in Maria's impressive drawing room to the sounds of Pavorotti in the backgound - absolutely perfect!.The location is ideal being within easy walking distance of a number of fantastic restaurants. I had in fact done some homework on where to eat but could have saved myself a job as Maria has all the good ones listed. The only one she hadn't included was Trattoria dal Biassanot which we absolutely loved and only 5 minutes walk away. Maria also pointed us in the direction of Mino was has a stall at the local food market for parmesan etc. Getting there could not be easier get the Aerobus which stops just outside departures and goes every few minutes (6 Euros) and get off at Via Ugo Bassi walk in direction of bus and take first right and you are in via Cesare Battisti and no 29 is about two hundred yards on left.This B & B is the sort of place we all hope to find when travelling abroad and offers so many subtle delights not found in a comparable hotel and we certainly look forward to another visit in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thank you so much for such a full review!
Your detailed description will be definitely precious for all who are going to plan a visit to the attactive Bologna!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Would strongly recommend Maria's B&B. Room was clean, spacious and warm! Breakfast every morning was delicous. The B&B is also in an ideal location, all main attractions within walking distance and lots of boutiques/restaurants around. Maria herself was very welcoming and her recommendations came in very handy and were spot on.
Will come back again.
Regards

G. Durak

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you so much for recommending B&B Bologna nel Cuore to the users of Tripadvisor!
Such a positive and punctual review will be definitely useful to people who are planning to visit Bologna.
Thank you again and arrivederci......

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We were very fortunate because Maria put us in an apartment all by ourselves due to her B&B being fully occupied. Though the unit is a bit small, Maria was able to create space and made the unit looked big, new and well decorated. The scent from the reed diffuser welcomed us immediately. On arrival, Maria spent more than an hour chatting up and explained the various attractions.

Further down about 10 minutes away is the main square. Go to any restaurant in Bologna and you will be satisfied with the food. I had the best tortellini in my life here, in Bologna. They are such culinary experts.

On the last day, we were invited to the main B&B. And what? The apartment was decorated even better. Wish we can come back to Bologna and stay at B&B Bologna nel Cuore again. More so with the beautiful Maria.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Maria_Ketty, Proprietario at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Thank you so much for appreciating the renovation of the Rubino studio. Yes I tryed to make it as more comfortable as I could.
I consider very important to provide my guests with all the information they need.
Thank you very much for your nice feedback about my B&B Bologna nel Cuore and about my lovely city.
I'm sure the your review it will be very helpful for the travellers who use Tripadvisor!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I used to go regularly to Bologna for business reasons. After many positive stays at B&B Bologna nel Cuore, I was impressed that the quality of services continues to improve, which is measured through many small details, that's called excellence! I would recommend a stay at B&B Bologna nel Cuore when in Bologna!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

You are an excellent guest, able to notice and appreciate my effort to improve the quality of my services.
Thank you very much for sharing your feeling with Tripadvisor users!

I'm waiting for you to come back to Bologna nel Cuore!