All reviews prosciutto yogurt keys bedroom bus
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Very unique bed and breakfast, apparently was originally part of a monastery built in 1300. The bedroom was beautiful, warm and the bed was very comfortable. There was a lovely hallway that was part of our space which gave us plenty of room to spread out with 2 large suitcases and two carryons. Our host Alberta was warm, friendly, kind and made an amazing, fabulous breakfast - not to be missed. She also gave us a great recommendation for a nearby restaurant. The location was great - very easy to get to the main square and the leaning towers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jrbevans11
Reviewed 11 May 2016

It's been already a few years that i come to Bologna almost every week for work.
I always choose to sleep at the AlbertaD for it's position in the city but mostly for its chill atmosphere. It feels like home almost.

The owner, Alberta, is always nice and helpfull.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2016

I stayed there for one night in January 2016. We could choose the room we preferred and ended up staying in the red room which was very cosy. The landlady was friendly and the breakfast delicious with an home made fresh cake. Great attention to details. The location is superb and the area very pleasant.

Laura

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Federico N
Reviewed 27 November 2015

What a find tucked away in an old building in the centre of Bologna. former model and handbag designer Albera is the perfect host, making her guests feel perfectly at home with warmth, professionalism and great style. The place is also her home, and you really feel part of the family without losing any privacy. I loved my room, more of an apartment, with its own little courtyard and antique furnishings. I spent three nights there and wish I had discovered Alberta's prior to booking my other Bologna accommodation. The breakfasts are rather fabulous too. Her homemade tarts, jams and strudel were impossible to resist. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Soorus1960
Reviewed 24 August 2015

I spent few nights in Alberta's place. No regret staying! I am happy with my choice and definitely recommend it to others.

The atmosphere of the place itself is authentic and very cosy, you are treated very nicely by everybody and especially by Alberta, who takes a very good care of every of her visitors with her smile and hospitality!

Loved my breakfast, as I called them - queen's breakfast, served it Alberta's home made jam, which was absolutely delicious!

Definitely coming back!