“Good value modern hotel”

Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna
Ranked #17 of 102 Hotels in Bologna
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We spent 2 nights here . Reception was good the rooms were very good , clean and in good condition. Hotel transport was good , need to book in advance.the staff helpful particularly the receptionists .would recommend .
Two comments , the breakfast was good with good choice , though on the first day the heating under the hot water and sausages was not on so Luke warm coffee and sausages . The second day was very good , I recommend the croissants.
The second night in one of our rooms only one set of towels had been left , had to request twice to get second set the second time I was told they were on there way , 15 mins later they arrived! The hotel is not that big! Still I would recommend this hotel and go back.
If the hotel reads this I would recommend that a small garden is developed and poss even a small pool , it was very hot while we were there and both would have been very welcome at the end of the day to relax in.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
cosmopolitandir, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear Guest,
thank you for writing your review about the Cosmopolitan. I have really much appreciated it.
I read about the pool in the garden. As a matter of fact we are planning to make this project available for summer 2013. I know about Bologna's warm days and I agree with you that spending some moments close to a pool would be a very nice idea.
I am sorry to read about your 15 minutes waiting for the towel. Usually our personell is very fast in these cases. Maybe too many requests at the same time, I would guess.
I Hope to see you back in Bologna and to the Cosmopolitan.
Have a fantastic day

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

The hotel is perfectly located and equped either for bussines or tourist needs. We stayed there only one night during our trip towards cost and it was refreshing. It is close enough to the highway exit, with a free parking, free Wifi, very good spacious and new modern rooms, nice breakfast and good service. We had a perfect price deal for the room so it was a realy cost beneficial. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for spending your time to write a review about your stay at the Cosmopolitan.
I am really glad to read that you found the Cosmopolitan suitable both for bussines people and tourists. This was our target and it is very good to know that our guests realized it.
We have a lot of special deals during the summer made specifically to increase tourism interested in visiting our beautifull city
I hope to see you back in Bologna maybe more than one night with the purpose of visiting it.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Though staff is not friendly (just like almost everywhere in Italy) the hotel is amazing and the price is worth it.
Rooms are the best I got in all my journey; spacious, clean and with a nice big hot-tub.
They will give you a shuttle for visiting the center of Bologna, I found that to be great!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
cosmopolitandir, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Cosmopolitan Bologna, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Dear Guest,
I am really sorry to read that you found our staff not friendly. In all our reviews the staff is always described as really nice and helpful. I would like to know more about what happened as it is really surprising me. I wish nothing too bad.
I also wish you to be back in Bologna again and why not at the Cosmopolitan to show you that our strenght is really represented by our personell behaviour.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Loved the rooms at this hotel - very modern. The double had a king sized bed, the room for my kids had three twins. The restaurant was good (a good value) as was the breakfast. The front desk staff was excellent and helpful. The parking free. I loved the free shuttle into the middle of the city. I had seen online that they have laundry facilities and a pool - they have neither which was disappointing. They do have a laundry service where they will wash your items, but at something like 5 euros for a pair of pants.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BitteninMass

Dear Guest,
I have really much appreciated you review. Me and the entire staff would like thank you about the beautifull words to discribe your stay at the Cosmopolitan.
Unfortunately in Italy the laundry service means that we provide guests to clean their items. Different things is the free usage of a washing machine, but we do not have it.
We never had a pool and there is no website that writes about it. Maybe another hotel you have seen before choosing us?
I look forward in welcoming you once again

Reviewed 15 July 2012

The hotel is great, very clean and wonderfully furnished! Location makes it difficul to stay in unless you are driving

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
I have really much appreciated your review. We all feel really happy and proud about the fact that your stay have been judged great.
Even if you do not have a car we do have a shuttle service that brings you every day down town, therefore suitable also for guest without a car.
I truly hope to be able to welcome you again at the Cosmopolitan