“Great find”

Camera con Vista Bistrot
Reserve with
Camera con Vista Bistrot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 2,067 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 69
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were just walking by and noticed it and made sure to come back that night for aperitivo before going out for dinner. The restaurant was packed and we sat at the bar for a G&T and Spritz and enjoyed ourselves. Seemed to be mostly locals and the bar has a great vibe and aesthetic.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We were staying in Casa Isolani which shares the same building as the Camera. We had already made plans for eating out but used the Camera for aperitifs and nightcaps and the experience was great! Staff were friendly and professional and service was prompt.
The decor of the bar catches your attention and is a talking point, although he clientele is so friendly too that yo are never short of an interesting chat with locals. Drop in for at least one, I'm sure you will stay for more!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Superb food and friendly service. Three of us had a delicious lunch here and we can’t wait to return

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Our airbnb host recommended this restaurant. So glad she did. The first time we went was completely by accident. We just wandered by, decided to stop for a drink and sat at a table outside before realising it was one of the places she recommended.

Miriam helped us with a glass of wine. She was exceedingly friendly and professional. When she noticed that a small bug had gotten into my partner's glass of wine, she immediately got him a new one. We're not that fussy so this wasn't necessary but what detail to service. We were impressed. So impressed by the service and ambiance that we decided to return for lunch on our last day in Bologna.

At lunch we were helped by Mateus (not quite sure the name). He was polite and efficient and great at helping me order. When I told him I was a vegetarian, he knew exactly what I should order and he was right. My partner and I had a great meal. I love a good turnip pasta.

We decided to have one last glass of wine outside before heading for the airport. The cheerful and charming Miriam again helped us with a glass. It was a perfect way to say goodbye to Bologna. When we're back in town, we will definitely go back to Camera con Vista Bistrot.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

A nice and cozy bar, romantic atmosphere around the bar, good cocktails, good for coffee, drinks or late night outing. Weekend nights is pretty crowded around midnight. Serves food but only inside.