“Good selection of Greek food”
Review of Magna Grecia

Magna Grecia
Ranked #34 of 99 Restaurants in Urbino
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2018

The menu offers a huge variety of Greek food. Everything we were served we enjoyed, but you can taste that many of the items aren't prepared the same day. The service and restaurant is a nice place. My husband's Spanakopita was burnt black on the edges. The disco/club music really confuses the ambiance of the place. It's weird trying to enjoy enjoy your meal and there's some robotic house music playing. For the most part, it's a good place.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Cute little spot that I’ve now visited for lunch and dinner. After studying abroad here for a month, it was nice to get a break from Italian food. I particularly enjoyed the Gyro Pita and the hummus. Nothing fancy, but exactly what I was looking for at the time.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We had wanted to go here for quite some time but it had always been full or closed, finally managed to go for Valentines day. The food was good, nothing exceptional but tasty and good portions, the service was not the best but the staff were friendly and for most of the time there was only one waiter so it was understandable, we will be going back !!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Magna Grecia is a nice place to have lunch or dinner if you are craving Greek food or just want to try something new. The staff are friendly and the food freshly made. My friends and I regularly visited every two weeks or so when we wanted a break from Mensa or the tasty regional cuisine of Marche. The pricing is very reasonable for a platter or gyro. I personally enjoyed the Pikilia mikrì vegetariana even though I am not a vegetarian due to the nice variety of items that it allowed you to sample. The humus here is tasty and served with fresh warm pita bread. The chicken Suvlaki was a regular item I enjoyed as well. I do have to caution that while this food is tasty, it is more Greek with an Italian twist.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Average food...out of some items on menu...available items were fresh and tasty but could have been more zesty..good for change of pace

Thank R Leslie and Ca... H