“Perfect Gluten Free Pasta”

Pasta Chef Monti - Street Food Gourmet
Ranked #140 of 13,807 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 14
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: Our motto is: The Chef takes to the street! Gourmet in A Box! A place to savour delictable servings of seasonal and fresh food with speed & courtesy. Our dishes are BIO from the content to the container! Tasty.... healthy and speedy! Starting from €5
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch at Pasta Chef. It looked crowded, but we did not have to wait. Excellent choice in gluten free pastas!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A few streets back from the forum, this take away pasta Cafe was a great find. Exactly the quality of pasta I came to Italy for, and for great value too.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious and tasty carbonara with freshly made pasta. This place is homemade italain dishes on the go or for a casual eat-in if you can grab a seat. Walking distance to colosseum makes it a perfect stop as well. We had dinner here then walked to the colosseum to see it all lit up. Price for large portion shown was 8 euro.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I searched for the best local resto in Rome and this place came as one of the options. I’m soooo glad I chose it. I had a vegetarian alfredo and it was super delicious. The staff are really nice and friendly and the place is cozy. So sad it was on my last night that I found this place. Going there definitely next time I’m in Rome.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We tried to have lunch at pasta chef monti on the first day of our trip but is was very crowded.
The next day we were lucky to find a table and enjoy its amazing cuisine.
We ordered the mouthwatering carbonara the epic pesto and the risotto with porcini and truffle. All were amazing!
Price was around 28-30€