“Excellent Food, Great Value”
Review of La Pace

La Pace
Ranked #3,759 of 13,636 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Just returned from our holiday to Rome, out of our 4 nights stay we went here twice in a row, food was delicious! we had 6 dishes and I couldn't fault any of them. It is also very reasonably priced, the cheapest meal of our holiday, the staff are friendly but not as on the ball as other restaurants where staff are waiting for the customers calls constantly.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

The food itself, as others have commented, was nothing special, but a welcome relief after days of pizza pasta. Extra star for low price and friendly service.

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

We found this Chinese by accident having just left the Roman Forum. The food was extremely good and piping hot. It came erratically though - my daughter got her rice at the end of her meal!! But the tastes and quality were certainly very good and considering its proximity to the Coliseum - €46 for 3 courses with drinks very good value!!

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

Best Chinese Restaurant near in Coloseum. The foods are cheap and delicious. The service Team are very friendly. We can recommend ....

Reviewed 2 July 2015

went for dinner here last night. Found the restaurant easily, no one else was there so sat outside at a kerbside table. Served straight away. Drinks came but they bought a bottle of wine not a glass, seemed too hard language wise to correct. Ordered food. Husband went into the restaurant to make sure they had the order correct.Food arrives entree was a joke. wonton soup was tasteless, the spring rolls were fried wonton wrappers with a bit of cabbage in them no carrot, onion, celery and no meat. the fried wontons were utterly ridiculous, a huge wrapper with the tiniest dob of filling I've seen. Took a photo it was so laughable. Main courses arrive and then the entrée plates were cleared. The waiter delivering the food was so disinterested, he just plonked plates on table and took off asap. Then they delivered 2 of the same main courses. Went inside to find staff, told them this was a mistake but the language was 'too hard ' for them to understand us - we are English speakers and have had NO difficulty in Italy for the past 25 days. rice delivered to table and I am suspicious that it was recycled. Just didn't look right. Flavour was lacking in most of the food. however during the night I woke repeatedly with a raging thirst. Previous experience leads me to believe this is often an indication of heavy use of MSG. When we go to pay the bill, no one brings an account all staff disappeared again. The person at the till was extremely rude. Flung the account at me and it was just a tally of numbers, printed on a small roll of paper. without any itemisation, I couldn't tell what I was paying for. Asked for an itemised bill and you would think I had asked for the moon by the huffing and puffing and muttering. then wouldn't accept credit card for payment. Got a mouthful of Chinese I suspect that wasn't very nice. Paid in cash and just left asap. Seriously would not recommend this place. Average food and atrocious service. The best I can say is its cheap.

2  Thank caroleum1965

Been to La Pace? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK