All reviews on foot apartment bedroom coronari euros
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Our stay in Cecilia's Appartments in the Centro Storico was very pleasant, it is situated right in the Centro Storico with nice shops, cafés and restaurants. The appartment is spacy, clean and comfortable and Cecilia was very helfpul, friendly and prompt with questions we had. We can recommend this place to all Rome visitors.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The best thing about this apartment was it's location and size.
It is very close to Piazza Navona, to restaurants and bus stations.
The keeper is really nice and the place was very clean.
It is quiet yet close to ice cream parlors, restaurants and bars.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

Everything was more than perfect!
I recommend Cecilia to everyone that really wants to see Rome and worry only about th weather. It is the third time that I choose to visit Rome and stay in one of Cecilia's appartments and the third time I choose wise! Cecilia thank you for letting me have a lovely time once more!

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank YorgosCrete
Reviewed 27 June 2013

It is just a very simple "boarding house"....with a very tiny kitchen, tiny bath room and bed that hardly fit us couple:(...and I never expect to have this being advertised as a hotel/studio/suite. what separate the tiny room from the outside street is just a wall and its a ground floor thus we hear all the chitchat/clatters of the drunks, street bums, passersby and all the vehicles honking that passed by in the street behind the wall of the room where we slept thus we don't fell rested. Maybe this place might be good for a solo "university student" but definitely not as a hotel/suite/studio for a tourist to offer. I would suggest you check and qualify it yourself if this is good to offer in the market for tourist because after this first time experience with you guys (easy.booking.com) honestly I have reservations and second thought that you're truthful to your words as what your website claimed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Freedom69597
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Let me start by saying the owner is a lovely lady and she was very good with communicating prior to and after our arrival. The apartment obviously has no reception, so do ensure you liaise with her first and provide an arrival time.

The location couldn't have been better. We walked everywhere from the Vatican all the way to the Colosseum. The proximity to Piazza Navona means the atmospheric evenings are on your doorstep.

The apartment itself is decent. The bed is average and the bathroom is in need of renovation; and the hot water needs to be manually turned on and takes some time to warm up. But the biggest issue was what seemed to be a wine bar or something in the alleyway of the apartment. We never actually saw it... but throughout the entire Friday and Saturday nights there were people outside the window talking loudly etc. Keep this in mind if you're a light sleeper and intend to stay on a weekend.

Nevertheless, my overall experience was a good one and I'd be willing to recommend the place on location alone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple