“Outstanding experience in every way”
other travellers have booked this property
VINTAGE room: wide and cozy living room, 25m², it can turn to a bedroom and sleep up to 3/4 people.
View of the kitchen and Vintage room from the corridor. The KITCHEN facing the corridor and the writing desk corner.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the kitchen and Vintage room from the corridor.
The KITCHEN facing the corridor and the writing desk corner.
The KITCHEN: enjoy your breakfast and meals in a retrò chic fully equipped gorgeous kitchen.
MASTER room: a warm, bright and peaceful room for a sweet rest in a king size bed.
WHITE room: enjoy a sunny morning in a comfy double bed.
The WHITE room: a cozy bright room with a single/double bed, perfect for children or young couples.
The BEIGE bathroom: have a shower in a stylish retrò way to enjoy a great day in the eternal city.
The BEIGE bathroom: detail.
The GREY bathroom: enjoy a warm bath after a long walk in a bright and charming retrò style bathroom
A cozy corner in the VINTAGE room living area.
The VINTAGE room: a wide, bright, charming and peaceful place to relax and chat with your family.
VINTAGE room: what about a good Italian coffee, chatting among a few original pieces from the 30s?
Buongiorno! Flowers and a good coffee to start a long enchanting walk in beautiful Roma.
The CORRIDOR: welcome to Casa di Bine, everything is ready to let you have the loveliest stay ever.
The MASTER: it's time to sleep. All is quiet for a good rest and sweet dreams. Buonanotte!
The WHITE room: a sunny good morning in a comfy double bed.
A sweet good morning from the VINTAGE room living corner.
The GREY bathrooms: detail.
The MASTER room: a wide and bright 22m² peaceful bedroom. A travel cot can can be provided.
Inner courtyard corner, full of huge perfumed flowers in spring and autumn.
The FORUM ROMANUM: this is the astonishing view you will have 5 minutes walking from home.
View from the Vintage room: Via Labicana, the street that leads you to the Colosseum and Forum.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
SteffinLo...
London, United Kingdom
“Outstanding experience in every way”
Reviewed 19 January 2019 for a stay in September 2018

The apartment is in an excellent location, within walking distance of all the main attractions in the centre of Rome, as well as tram stops and a metro station with escalators. The apartment building has a lift and is on the flat, so it is perfect for guests with mobility difficulties or small children - or just those who are tired out after a long day of sight-seeing! The apartment itself is immaculate, spacious and comfortable as per the pictures. It is also double glazed and therefore remarkably quiet for somewhere within sight of the Colosseum. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Giuseppina is a wonderful host in every way, from booking, checking in and generously sharing her local knowledge.

Date of stay: September 2018
Sillychar
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Perfect Welcome Into Rome!”
Reviewed 28 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

I don't know if I could say the words that could possibly described my family and mine's stay other than PERFECT!!! From the moment I booked, the owner, Giuseppina, contacted me immediately to offer her assistance in all things that would make my stay the exact way I wanted. She was so accommodating, it truly felt like meeting up with a family friend.

The flat was not only immaculate and comfortable, she even organized some tours ( to the most populated tourist sites and some off-the-beaten track), with your own personal guides - a MUST when you go to the Vatican and other heavily-populated areas. There was even some confusion for my family, who were arriving separately from me, that arrived at the property while I was away and instead of them waiting outside for me, Giuseppina rushed back to the rental to let them in. Truly considerate and compassionate to all her guests :-)

Location was superb, plenty of restaurants and shops within a block to the rental where you will always have things that you need for meals, snacks and day-to-day products. The neighborhood was safe, so safe that my family and I had no problem walking nearby after midnight to take pics of the nearby Coliseum and restaurants and ruins that are right at your feet wherever you turn!

I truly cannot express how at home my family and I felt, and while I want everyone to experience what I did at this wonderful rental, I'm also selfish and want to keep it to myself so that upon my definite return there will be no competition on availability!! *laughing*

Anna C
Los Angeles, California
“You won't regret!”
Reviewed 16 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

This was our second wonderful stay at Casa di Bine and it was even better than the first one. The apartment was absolutely perfect for our family of 5, this time we traveled with a child and we had all we needed, our daughter loved the apartment particularly, thanks to a few cute toys and books that the host, Giuseppina, left for her. The apartment is so bright and quiet, when you are in, you don't realize you are in the deepest heart of the city. Giuseppina was fantastic again. She arranged private transport from the airport, that was extremely comfortable and helpful. What made the difference in this second trip was a private guided tour (child friendly!) that she arranged for us, it was unforgettable. I warmly recommend this apartment and the host's suggestion, you won't regret!

18 Nov 2018
Thank you very much for your beautiful words, Annah, having you back was my pleasure. Nice to hear you enjoyed the apartment and city so much again. Your lovely family will be most welcome again anytime, see you soon!
gioiamore...
New York City, New York
“Wonderful location, excellent hospitality ”
Reviewed 10 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

I have no words enough to describe what a wonderful stay we had at Casa di Bine. The apartment is quiet, impeccably clean, very bright and spacious. We were a family of 6 adults and found it very comfortable, especially the bathrooms and the beds. There is a small elevator that helps to bring up and down the luggage. Giuseppina was a delightful host, who went over and beyond by helping us with the transport from/to the airport, and arranging a couple of guided tours with a local and very knowledgeable guide, which definitely made the difference in our visit to beautiful Rome. I warmly suggest this place to other families and will surely come back when I’m in Rome again.

18 Nov 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Casa di Bine, I know you are still traveling around Europe, so I really appreciate. It was lovely to meet and host your smiling family, you will be most welcome anytime. A presto!
RcBrown50
Rockingham, NC
“Great Holiday Home...Location was Perfect”
Reviewed 27 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We had the pleasure of staying at Casa di Bine for 12 days earlier in September as guests of Giuseppina. The apartment and hostess were Great! We were a party of 4 adults and took full advantage of the 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. All of the beds were comfortable. The apartment was just as it appeared in the photos, if anything, it was better. Super clean and well appointed. We appreciated the handbook and suggestions for restaurants and food marts. We did our breakfast each morning at the apartment and some dinners as well. There are a couple of food marts just across the street making it very convenient. It was nice to have a real home to come back to at the end of a long day of sightseeing.
The locations was perfect. Just a couple of blocks to the Coliseum and within walking distance of practically the entire city. Great restaurants and markets.
Giuseppina was always available for any questions we had, and even checked in with us to make sure we were totally comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and would do definitely do it again. Thanks for the memories!

Date of stay: September 2018
18 Nov 2018
What a pleasure to know you had such a wonderful time, Rachel, and that you all enjoyed the apartment so much. You were delightful guests, I will be happy to have you again at my place. Come back soon, ciao!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing