“Great place...”

Cotto Restaurant
Ranked #1,137 of 13,216 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 43
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Esquilino
Description: Contemporary design, restaurant with outdoor seating throughout the season. Italian food with a contemporary touch, much sought after by locals. Open everyday of the year from breakfast through late dinner, no-stop.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here twice on our five day trip... Great food, great atmosphere and with SHAKIL looking after us, great service! Many thanks

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been to Rome twice and this was definitely the best experience i've ever had.
It has everything! Friendly waiters, nice place and food - my favourite is the fried codfish.
We even ordered one menu for take away rhe day after - but they seemed not that used for take away order.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had a lovely dinner with delicious food and excellent service. Many thanks to *Shakil* for the great evening. Limoncello after dinner was icing on the cake :)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend found this restaurant after a long day touring Roma. The service was great with staff showing an interest with the customers and not just interested in making money. They was able to answer any questions we had about the menu and we scored a bargain of €25 for 3 courses. The food was tasty and the atmosphere was great. Shakim was our server and couldn’t fault him. The one thing I would say change is not asking for reviews on Trip Advisor as I think customers will give positive reviews any. Nice little gem and would visit again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had the spaghetti alla carbonara for first dish and meat balls for the second dish. Both were amazing! I’ll have a hard time not getting this again when I go back, and I will be back! The tiramisu was not great, but was still perfectly fine. Prices were reasonable, as is usual in Rome (compared to Venice which is silly expensive). Wait staff was great. I can’t wait to come back next time I’m in Rome.