See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I only stayed one day but staying here made my trip better. Paolo was so helpful in everything. The place was quite clean. It has a good location, close to touristic areas. I'd definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I was on my trip in Rome and I spent one night at the B&B. The hotel is located at very central place, which made it easy accessing the main tourist attractions. The room itself was clean and nicely decorated, I had a big comfortable bed and it all gave me very Italian vibe. Paolo was super friendly and gave me ideas on what to sightsee. I would love to go back there some day!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

I rented the room in these apartments with my friends in June 2015. Each room has separated bathroom, so it's very convenient. Apartments are not so far from underground station and area is really nice, quiet, very beautiful, it's dormitory area. Home owner is really cool guy, with a great sense of humor, he always glad to advise what to visit, where to eat, etc. He also has a dog, don't be surprised, but he's so kind and friendly, you definitely will love him. visitors are mostly from different countries, so you could take a part in the international dinner with tasty
local dishes.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2015

My flatmate Mélissa and I spent 3 nights in this great Bed & Breakfast. A nice neighborhood, a big and beautiful apartment, all the comfort one needs, a delicious breakfast prepared and served by a nice Italian woman, and a sweet, interesting and fun host, Paolo. Mélissa, Paolo and I became friends in an instant. He also is a wonderful guide.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2015

Hotel is maintained and has stylish atmosphere. Paolo is very hospitality and helpful. Very quiet place and everywhere is very close. Flagship of this place is very lovely dog. I want to go to Rome again, and I am sure I will choose this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple