Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 819.06
More Info
from US$ 246.72
More Info
All reviews met mario leonardo da vinci rich history grazie mille private guide his knowledge sistine chapel guided tour ancient rome pasta interests art virtual topic masterpiece gems introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Mario Bernardi is a gift! I have now taken many of his online tours and cannot begin to express my gratitude. He has made these COVID times so much more enjoyable and rewarding. His vast knowledge, passion for the subjects, and his personality all make for an outstanding way to learn. The selection of tours is remarkable ranging from the Sistine Chapel to Pompeii. There is something for everyone. (My 9 and 11 year old grandsons particularly enjoyed Mario's tour of the Roman Coliseum and Gladiators!)
I look forward to the next tour and the day my husband and I can again travel and have Mario guide us in person.
Grazie Mario!

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Mario has an amazing knowledge of Italian and European art, architecture and history and first hand experience working with the Italian government archeological entities. I have attended about 15 of his virtual tours in both English and Italian, on a range of topics including Pompei, the Sistine chapel, the San Severo chapel in Naples, the Caserta Palace, the Quirinale, the Pantheon, the Vatican, castles in Wales, etc. He situates the tour geographically and typographically and provides an fascinating discussion supported by selected pictures. His virtual tours are even more interesting than first hand visits in some ways, and are excellent value for money!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

I had the pleasure of a virtual tour with Mario Bernardi, who was one of the best guides I've ever experienced. He was knowledgeable, entertaining, information, educational, passionate, inspiring, charming and the time just flew by. I learned a lot about this magnificent creation and can't wait to visit it again in person. It was a very special virtual visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2020

Mario has an unbelievable abiity to create a virtual experience by taking a person or a place, putting them in a setting of the art, music, and culture of the time. Its extraordinarily entertaining. My wife and I have held 10 vritual cocktail parties for our friends.
Mario has provided entertainment for my companies prospects and clients. He is also speaking a several charity fund raising events. He has spoken a the downtown Rotary Club. He is so knowedgable that we pick a topic and he creates the experience. He is currently scheduled with a Rotary Networking group to talk on "The Racer and the Tractor maker: Ferrari vs Lamborghini, The Beatles: Graveyards and Submarines, and Dali: the Brillant but Bizzare Surrealist. So he is so much more that a tour guide.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 18 June 2020

I was invited to enjoy this fantastic virtual tour of "Cappella Sistina" and joined from New York I am living in. Mario, he is very knowledgeable and witty and he makes use of fresh materials in the tour. Those make me feel like as if I were in Cappella Sistina! Highly recommended, Altamente raccomandato!!

Date of experience: May 2020