The Home In Rome Bed & Breakfast is the best hotel we have ever stayed at and it made Rome all the more special! The rooms are clean and beautiful (our room for 4 was spacious and lovely). It is a condominium that the owners turned into a hotel so there are 4 rooms and a light-filled dining area with coffee, cereal and home baked cake 24 hours per day, a computer, and refrigerator. The breakfast was incredible with pastries, toast, sweet rolls, fresh vegetables, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juices, etc. We paid VERY reasonable rates per night for a room for 4 and breakfast was included. They also did our laundry for a tip to the maid of 10 euros. But more than anything is the welcome and continuing warmth of the owners. They are husband and wife and their mission is to make everyone feel comfortable in Rome. When we arrived, Avram (the owner), greeted us at the door, helped us get settled, gave us maps and directions, and gave us 4 bus tickets because it was Christmas and we couldn't buy bus tickets. He also told us where the kosher bakery/restaurant is 2 blocks away. They had Hanukah menorahs and candles ready for us, and were very disappointed that we couldn't join them for Shabbat because they serve Friday night dinner and Saturday lunch. We really did feel like we were at a home away from home and can't wait to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are equipped with air-condition, Color TV, hair dryer and WI-FI internet connection. Prices include good Kosher breakfast, hotel facilities such as daily cleaning of the rooms, TV, frigo bar, open living room with complimentary tea, coffee, fresh drinks and use of the computer with 24hrs internet connection . The apartment is elegant and quiet, located in the very central Jewish area called Piazza Bologna. There is an underground station and many bus lines which take in a few minutes everywhere. Four stops from Coliseum, Capitoline Hills and historical centre, three stops from Terminal main train station, and 1 stop from Tiburtina Station. It is also very easy to go to the Vatican museums. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Home in Rome Kosher Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Home In Rome Kosher Hotel Rome
- The Home In Rome Kosher b&b