Elegant, fantastic location and right in the center where the Trevi fountain flows! We had a view of part of the fountain and it was neat to see the crowds in the day then to wake up and open the shutters to fresh air without a soul in site at 8 A.M....It was raining too but still a neat site. The location is great and within walking distance to the Pantheon, Capuchin Crypt, Spanish Steps and depending how far your legs can go the Colosseum. Great location to catch the metro and get off at all the sites too. We utilized it all and really loved the energy that came with the hotel and the surroundings. One drawback, we live in Naples, and drove our car up and ended up leaving it in a parking lot close to the Colosseum because the parking in the area is pretty non-existent. We did notice parking in the Spanish Steps area but it was Carnevale weekend and we just didn't feel like messing with it......So parking is not really there..... Our shower was full of jets and the pressure was great!!!! We were surprised at the size of the room. Most hotel rooms in Europe are quite small. Oh they also offer an in room coffee and tea maker....That is something very rare in Italy!!! Breakfast buffet was top notch!!! Overall a great hotel that brought out our fountain of youth!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain RomeWelcome to the Relais Trevi Fountain in the historical centre of Rome, the ideal accommodation for an unforgettable romantic break in one of the world’s oldest and most spellbinding cities. Our luxury rooms & suites in the historical centre of Rome has undergone recent refurbishment to make it an immaculate yet personable accommodation in which you can set your mind at ease and make the most out of the cityThe Trevi FountainOne of Rome’s most popular landmarks and probably the most famous fountain in the world, the stunning Fontana di Trevi was immortalised in the 1960 classic Fellini film La Dolce Vita, starring Marcello Mastroianni and Anita Ekberg - who famously frolics in the fountain on a balmy Roman night. Needless to say, frolicking in the fountain today will probably land you with a hefty fine to pay, but if you can resist diving in, this beautiful Renaissance masterpiece is generally regarded as one of Rome’s most romantic spots.Our LocationTaking our name from the fountain, which is just a few metres away from the entrance to our luxury rooms & suites, the Relais Fontana di Trevi puts guests deep in the cobble-stoned heart of renaissance Rome, with other landmarks such as the Spanish Steps and Piazza Barberini within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Relais Fontana Di Trevi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Hotel Rome
- Relais Fontana Di Trevi Rome