“Best meal near Piazza Venezia ”
Review of Caffe Valorani

Caffe Valorani
Ranked #10,110 of 13,752 Restaurants in Rome
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went there by accident and found out that it was a good choice i Have mad ! Good prices and large meals.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Before meeting our guide for tour of Colosseum. Would NOT eat here..... defiantly just a place to catch a quick glass of wine or beer. Would have only given one star but the prompt glass of wine and view made it better than what it is. Tourist trap!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

So after walking around the Palatine hill and all the old ruins me my girlfriend and our friend decided to go and get some food since we were all starving because we missed breakfast. So we were greeted nicely and the menu sounded good so we went and sat down and were given menus to then be given plastic cutlery. We then ordered food I ordered the Diablo pizza and my girlfriend and our friend ordered the meatballs and pasta which was defiantly frozen they had also ordered the brucceta and they also said that was not nice. So they had finished both there meals and my pizza still hasn't came it was about 1 hr later and it actually came but that was only because my girlfriend had said to the waiter it still hadent arrived. I deffintly see why it's so cheap defiantly do not recommend.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Called for lunch after visiting the Roman Forum. Staff were friendly and served us quickly. We ordered two pizzas and enjoyed them both. Pricing was cheap, especially for the location. Would recommend for lunch if you are nearby.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner came here after a day trip to the Roman Forum. It was a sunny day so nice to sit out (we are from Scotland so it wasn't too cold for is to sit outside) the waiter was run off how feet but served us really quickly. Menu has lots of pizza, pasta and salad options with alcoholic drinks and desserts as well.

Our food was about 8 Euros which was much much cheaper than our 2 previous meals in Rome and tasted really good. Definitely recommend

Been to Caffe Valorani? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK