We just had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Capannelle - it was very modern (Americanized), clean, quiet, and the staff were super accommodating. Breakfast was Fantastic! This hotel offers a Shuttle service that drops you at a metro as it is some distance from down town Rome. We found getting around Rome quite easy. Not much around the area where this Hotel is, but for us that wasn't an issue. We caught the first or second shuttle in the morning and didn't return until the last shuttle pick-up in the evening; by that time we were too pooped to do anything else (LOL!) If you wanted somewhere else to dine other than at the Hotel, they recommended a lovely little restaurant just behind the Hotel. The food was excellent and prices very good! Oh, and next door to this little restaurant was a Gelato shop! We will definately book there again should we return to Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 250 guest rooms. Located just 9 km from downtown, 30 km from FIUMICINO airport and 4 km from CIAMPINO Airport, Shuttle bus service available. Complimentary off site car and pullman parking, on site parking for 280 cars available with a fee, 9 conference rooms with 2000 sqm of total meeting space, outdoor swimming pool and 500 sqm roof with a breathtaking city and Castelli Romani’s view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Capannelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Roma Capannelle Rome
- Domina Roma Capannelle Hotel Conference