We just returned home from a 5 night stay at Luisa's amazing "Buonanotte Garibalidi". We rented out the entire home, a perfectly curated Italian home in the beautiful Trastevere neighborhood (close to everything!!!) of Rome. Family and friends stayed with us (total of 6 is still very comfortable with nice privacy). We had the "blue room", on the second floor, with a ridiculously large terrace. The onsite butler takes care of your every need. This has quickly become one of our few repeat destinations - both city and lodging. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B in an artist's Atelier created by the owner Luisa Longo, an artist who finds her perfect form of expression through colour. Preciously hand painted fabrics for sale decorate the entire guest house. A very special place in the heart of Trastevere. A charming guest house conceived as an atelier where art, design and fiber art blend together. The three Windows of the guest rooms, with all comforts, all look onto a beautiful patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Buonanotte Garibaldi B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Hotel Rome
- Buonanotte Garibaldi Bed And Breakfast