Roma Boutique Hotel
US$ 530
US$ 654
US$ 442
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
US$ 245
US$ 257
US$ 364
US$ 334
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvia venetospanish stepsoffice blockbarberini metro stationfourth floorthe hotel managerevery morningtrevi fountainsafe locationstayed here for nightslarge showerwithin walking distancevilla borghesecontinental breakfastpastrieshotel is greatwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2012

This hotel is a great choice in Rome. It is centrally located and you can walk to all the major sites in Rome. And for those of you who don’t like too much, the metro station is 10 min away. You can also take local buses to every place including the Vatican.

The rooms are very clean and well kept and the décor is modern. The bathrooms are a good size (considering this is Europe). And the best part was the service! The hospitality of Alessandro and Roberto made our stay extra special. And make sure you take their recommendations for restaurants, because both places they recommended for our anniversary & birthday celebration were excellent.

I would highly recommend this place to anybody who is looking for a warm, comfortable yet affordable stay in Rome.

Room Tip: The internet signal is better on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This review is years over due. I just wanted to say this is by far my favorite little spot. I stayed there 3+ years ago and had such a wonderful experience with the staff and hotel. This is the hotel that I compare every other hotel with. So far nothing has exceeded this lovely place. Please stay here!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2012

It truly was- we arrived home just a few hours ago and I want to write my review when memories are not yet fading. So, me and my husband spent 3 nights at this hotel. It was our honeymoon and our stay there was exactly what we were looking for. A nice, very clean room with a nice view, and I cannot leave some things unmentioned - the swiss embassy (I think so) was just about a few steps away, as also the polizia or guard keeping an eye in front of the building on everything and everyone. Secondly, polizia was also located in the same building, and so was a grocery-store. Some very good restaurants with good and genuine itallian food and service. Via Veneto a few streets away and the Spanish Steps just in a 5 min walk away. Also Villa Borghese practically next to the hotel. So, in general, great location, great service (modest but still honest and straightforward), breakfast pastry was delicious and the rooms were very nice. So, thank you very much for making our honeymoon just as we imagined it should be.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura R
Reviewed 13 August 2012

This was our second visit to this boutique hotel.The hotel now has two levels.Upon entering the new reception area we were shown our room.....right behind front desk.I asked to be moved almost immediately as we could here everything going on at front desk from our room.we were moved downstairs to the original level.I prefer these rooms.Apparently they are now deluxe rooms.I booked in november for a july booking ...i also had numerous emails during the months before our arrival organizing restaurants.I was annoyed that there was no mention of deluxe or not deluxe room,and i went though the hotel directly.I would have taken and paid for the deluxe had i known.We had to move again to another room as the one we were in was taken...the moves and requests were handled with care,and no attitude.
But I cant help but feel that it all could have been avoided had there been a communication about different room levels.
I would also reccomend not getting the room behind reception as the walls are not very soundproof.
We fell in love last time with this hotel....unfortunately we fell out of love this time...it still does the job ,but i will try somewhere else next time.A pity as we truely loved the experience last time.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in July, after reading numerous reviews on here we selected the hotel, we got a great deal through agoda.com.

Strangely the hotel is on the upper floors of what can be described as an office building and you do have to walk through the fusty smell of the lobby before getting to the elevator.

On arrival to the 5th floor you will be greeted most likely by Alessandro, the owner, he is friendly and very useful at advising regarding sights and restaurants etc. The rooms are modern and clean and the bathrooms are very well finished with good showers.

Breakfast was adequate for sight seeing and the hotel is in walking distance of most attractions, although there are alot of hotels closer to the main areas.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple